anyone have any bee gees bootlegs?

General music and other artist discussions
emptyspotlight

anyone have any bee gees bootlegs?

Post by emptyspotlight »

specifically these?
Bee Gees - Backsides And More...
Size Isn't Everything (20th Anniversary Special Edition) (2013) - FAN MADE ALBUM

I don't think anyone has: Swan Songs - Rare Recordings Vol 1-13

anything cool would be nice though

edit: i found Bee Gees Backsides And More
Last edited by emptyspotlight on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLazenby

Re: anyone have any bee gees bootlegs?

Post by TheLazenby »

Sadly you're right - VERY, VERY few people have Swan Songs. I've never found it - that's the Bee Gees bootleg holy grail.

I put together a nine-disc comprehensive set of their Aussie recordings (1963-1967), would you be interested in that?
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

I recommend that you take up TheLazenby on his offer of his 9CD "Complete Brilliance: The Australian Years" set. I got it at BZ when it was new. It's the best Bee Gees compilation, ever.

I have an LP transfer of the RSO publisher's demo album "The Words And Music Of Maurice, Barry & Robin Gibb" with excerpts of 50 songs they wrote, by the group and various other artists who had hits with them. I also have one by Q Remasters of a concert in Melbourne, 1971-07-15, if anyone is interested.
Onkster II

Post by Onkster II »

Do any boots have the Sunny Jim skits?
emptyspotlight

Post by emptyspotlight »

mojofilter wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:33 pm I recommend that you take up TheLazenby on his offer of his 9CD "Complete Brilliance: The Australian Years" set. I got it at BZ when it was new. It's the best Bee Gees compilation, ever.

I have an LP transfer of the RSO publisher's demo album "The Words And Music Of Maurice, Barry & Robin Gibb" with excerpts of 50 songs they wrote, by the group and various other artists who had hits with them. I also have one by Q Remasters of a concert in Melbourne, 1971-07-15, if anyone is interested.

well I'm interested in both The Words And Music Of Maurice, Barry & Robin Gibb" and the Melbourne, 1971-07-15 please
emptyspotlight

Post by emptyspotlight »

TheLazenby wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:21 pm Sadly you're right - VERY, VERY few people have Swan Songs. I've never found it - that's the Bee Gees bootleg holy grail.

I put together a nine-disc comprehensive set of their Aussie recordings (1963-1967), would you be interested in that?
please? that definitely does sound interesting
TheLazenby

Post by TheLazenby »

Okay, here's the link to the Australia set.
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hxizSxgT5Pm0VbyIsbMr1c0kilFkhKeS?usp=sharing
gmc2020

Post by gmc2020 »

Thank you for taking the time to let us hear this. sounds great/
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

Please see here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=664 for the publisher's demo LP.