Ringo Starr all starr band

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
VictorBaissait

Ringo Starr all starr band

Post by VictorBaissait »

Hi !

I’m a huge fan of the all starr band of Ringo and I decided to create a database (a kind of dataviz) to have a better visualisation of the all starr
I gather all the info I have with info on each show (a page per show), what is available on bootleg, Setlist, maps of the tour, Personal on each song, guest, promotion, extra info…

and i'm looking to complete my database, for some shows I don't have any audio/video or no setlist, I know most of the things I don't have are not known to be available. But when I see never shared shows appeared on the web (some from 89, 92, 95, 97, etc.), I have hope that some people have uncirculated tape of the all starr band. If you have alternative sources of the show that are known to be available, I'm also willing to have them, even it's an incomplete source and/or poor quality

You can see here what I'm looking for:
http://www.victorbaissait.fr/RingoStarr ... issing.php

and the website is here: http://www.victorbaissait.fr/RingoStarr ... StarrBand/

Thanks a lot !
snrub

Re: Ringo Starr all starr band

Post by snrub »

Great to see you again Victor, your database is wonderful!

Wish I could help, I was at one of the missing '95 shows but unfortunately do not have any set list or recording for it.

Cheers!
MrMurphMcgee

Post by MrMurphMcgee »

I didn’t have this site bookmarked so thank you for sharing and for your work. Hoffman Estates '89 was one of the most enjoyable nights I’ve ever had.
joguema

Post by joguema »

deleted
Last edited by joguema on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
unwantedman

Post by unwantedman »

i recorded august 7, 2001, in new hampshire. send me a pm if you are interested in getting the files. umm
august 7 20001 back edit.jpg
august 7 20001 back edit.jpg (412 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
Elmore James ain't got nothin' on this baby.
VictorBaissait

Post by VictorBaissait »

unwantedman wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:39 pm i recorded august 7, 2001, in new hampshire. send me a pm if you are interested in getting the files. umm
It's done, sorry i didn't see your post before :)
rons1010

Post by rons1010 »

I did send you a PM too.

Thanks in advance
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

I´m always amazed at how litle attention we pay to Ringo´s live legacy, considering the wealth of different subjects we cover on this forum.

We´ve got several incredible recent concerts, but few from previous years, specially from late 80s to early 2000s.

It´s been always like that. I have a few CDs still from the old trading days and a few cassette tapes from even before. I´m not sure I have the hardware to do much about the cassettes, but I´ll manage to do my part and rip the CDs. It´s not a lot, but it´s something.
VictorBaissait

Post by VictorBaissait »

billylentz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:03 pm I´m always amazed at how litle attention we pay to Ringo´s live legacy, considering the wealth of different subjects we cover on this forum.

We´ve got several incredible recent concerts, but few from previous years, specially from late 80s to early 2000s.

It´s been always like that. I have a few CDs still from the old trading days and a few cassette tapes from even before. I´m not sure I have the hardware to do much about the cassettes, but I´ll manage to do my part and rip the CDs. It´s not a lot, but it´s something.
Thanks ! You can see what are the missing audio here

http://www.victorbaissait.fr/RingoStarr ... issing.php