any interest in Woodstock - Back to the Garden 50th Anniversary 38 CD (2019)

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Yellowsubmarine

Re: any interest in Woodstock - Back to the Garden 50th Anniversary 38 CD (2019)

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

joguema wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:55 am
20YearsAgo wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:14 am
MrP wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:13 am there are any number of sites where official releases are shared, i see no reason to have this become another one
It's not that we don't appreciate Mrbeatleg's offer-- it's just that the potential positive of having him share it here will be totally demolished if, somehow, one of the artists or record labels involved with this 38 CD release end up causing problems for us because it was shared here. This is a fantastic site. I'd hate for it to be taken down by the Blue Meanies... especially if those Blue Meanies aren't Beatle Blue Meanies but, say, Janis Joplin or Melanie or Sha Na Na Blue Meanies.
While I was a Mod on BZ I tried to tell people to better NOT share official releases and many of them hated me for that.
Hi, joguema! Did you contact tilleul about BZ problem?
joguema

Re: any interest in Woodstock - Back to the Garden 50th Anniversary 38 CD (2019)

Post by joguema »

Yellowsubmarine wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:11 pm
joguema wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:55 am
20YearsAgo wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:14 am

It's not that we don't appreciate Mrbeatleg's offer-- it's just that the potential positive of having him share it here will be totally demolished if, somehow, one of the artists or record labels involved with this 38 CD release end up causing problems for us because it was shared here. This is a fantastic site. I'd hate for it to be taken down by the Blue Meanies... especially if those Blue Meanies aren't Beatle Blue Meanies but, say, Janis Joplin or Melanie or Sha Na Na Blue Meanies.
While I was a Mod on BZ I tried to tell people to better NOT share official releases and many of them hated me for that.
Hi, joguema! Did you contact tilleul about BZ problem?
Yes, I sent several emails in the last months, but never received an answer. I really really hope that he is OK.
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

I think the 39 set without scans is on [not allowed] and very probably on some sharing sites - can be Googled or, if Google does not show such sites, try this search system: yandex.ru
James_Creek

Post by James_Creek »

is this the one you're talking about?
Woodstock 50 Day 1 Folder.jpg
'to be alive ~ is undo your belt and look for trouble!'