Sgt Pepper (Far East/Malaysian) and YC067 - Beatles Originals (Solo) - Mccartney

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
General Pepper

Sgt Pepper (Far East/Malaysian) and YC067 - Beatles Originals (Solo) - Mccartney

Post by General Pepper »

There are two discs I have been hunting for some time. I don't have high expectations for either.

Sgt Pepper: Far East Malaysia Edition (I presume this is a needledrop of the original vinyl that had LSD, WALHFMF and ADITL replaced by Baby You're A Rich Man, Fool on the Hill and I'm the Walrus (sic)

YC 067 - Beatles Originals (Solo) Supplied. See link in comments

As I said, I don't have high expectations but have been looking for them for a very long time.

Any assistance appreciated, and I'm happy to share my (rather large) collection if anyone has any requests.

Thanks
Last edited by General Pepper on Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulramon

Re: Sgt Pepper (Far East/Malaysian) and YC067 - Beatles Originals (Solo) - Mccartney

Post by paulramon »

General - here's YC067, a fresh rip from my silver.

hxxps://we.tl/t-PQ1xr5O5tP

Regards,

Dan
General Pepper

Re: Sgt Pepper (Far East/Malaysian) and YC067 - Beatles Originals (Solo) - Mccartney

Post by General Pepper »

Dan,

Many thanks for this. Truly appreciated.

GP
Antonio218

Post by Antonio218 »

Many Thanks indeed paulramon
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

Just adding my thanks for this one paulramon. I was missing it too.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
paulramon

Post by paulramon »

Glad I could help. Always a pleasure to give back to the community. Especially here where people have helped me so much.
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

Sgt Pepper (Far East/Malaysian)

I was looking through the requests, and I said, "hey, I have that one." Now you can have it, too. Artwork and verification files included.

hxxps://we.tl/t-h1dvr9JZiR

Please replace xx with tt.

Expires Apr 26th.

Enjoy!
Last edited by mojofilter on Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
Antonio218

Post by Antonio218 »

Thanks a lot for this Mojo
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

mojofilter wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:14 pm Sgt Pepper (Far East/Malaysian)

I was looking through the requests, and I said, "hey, I have that one." Now you can have it, too. Artwork and verification files included.

hxxps://we.tl/t-h1dvr9JZiR

Please replace xx with tt.

Expires Apr 26th.

Enjoy!
I have 2 issues/questions on this.

1) The artwork says it was released in Malaysia in 1967. My understanding was it was a reissue in 1970 for Singapore.

2) This is mono. I have only ever come across references to it as Stereo. Both LP and cassette, both stereo. So was there a Mono version? Or has this been collapsed from Stereo?
Gilbeatle

Post by Gilbeatle »

Thanks for share !!!