World's Great Drummers Salute Ringo Starr

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Help67

World's Great Drummers Salute Ringo Starr

Post by Help67 »

Hi all, I found this very nice video of the best drummers in the world, or some, about Ringo Starr and I would like to know what they say about him. One by one. My favorite is Copeland from Police. I don't know how to speak English and need a little help. There is a certain devotion, but I don't know....
Berg Katse

Re: World's Great Drummers Salute Ringo Starr

Post by Berg Katse »

Hello Help67,

It is a fun video I have seen in the past, it's always nice to hear what others have to say about Ringo's style (on a side note, after listening to Rain in its actual speed on the new Revolver release, I can see why Ringo has named that as one of his favorite drum parts).

On YouTube, you may want to try the auto-translate feature. I looked at the English closed-captions for the video and they're very good, so selecting settings - subtitles/cc - auto-translate - then your language, may have positive results. It has certainly helped me understand things better at times.

BK
Help67

Re: World's Great Drummers Salute Ringo Starr

Post by Help67 »

Thank you very much Berg Katse, I didn't know you could translate the youtube thing. I really like to hear what you think of them. Obviously the Beatles are the big influence but hearing it from these people is very nice.