csnyfan's Sgt Pepper Multi Flacs project

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
MagicalMysteryWarlus

Re: csnyfan's Sgt Pepper Multi Flacs project

Post by MagicalMysteryWarlus »

Thanks
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

alphabeatles wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:45 pm
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:39 am Here is nickotina and csnyfan's Sgt Pepper multitracks project from 2017 (and the first version)
hXXps://we.tl/t-YxHl69MtxC
Many thanks again to csnyfan & nickotina (the other 3 versions of Peppermania never came?) :) Robert
Thanks for addressing MagicalMysteryWarlus's request (I did not see it because I was not quoted).

Seems I did have this ;-)
I couldn't find where I saved my copy from 2017, can someone please re-upload csnyfan Sgt Pepper's Multitracks?
BradPuett

Post by BradPuett »

Could someone please re-up this … Thanks!
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

miggynav wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:04 am
beatlesnyttigt wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:39 am Here is nickotina and csnyfan's Sgt Pepper multitracks project from 2017 (and the first version)
hXXps://we.tl/t-YxHl69MtxC
Many thanks again to csnyfan & nickotina (the other 3 versions of Peppermania never came?) :) Robert
Thanks for addressing MagicalMysteryWarlus's request (I did not see it because I was not quoted).

I couldn't find where I saved my copy from 2017, can someone please re-upload csnyfan Sgt Pepper's Multitracks?
See if this is what you want!

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1v1rkPnJmO7Hac3nblYJn6BGUDr5fST8N/view?usp=share_link
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

alphabeatles wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:59 am
miggynav wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:04 am

See if this is what you want!

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1v1rkPnJmO7Hac3nblYJn6BGUDr5fST8N/view?usp=share_link
Yes, thanks alphabeatles! Btw, who's nickotina?
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

miggynav wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:31 amYes, thanks alphabeatles! Btw, who's nickotina?
His sidekick I guess ;-)
nickotina

Post by nickotina »

Hello, it's me :mrgreen:

Csnyfan and I came up with the idea of "adjusting" the MOGGs and providing the original tracks in that convenient "multi.flac" format.
Had a very good time compiling that album, a lot of hard work but I think it was worth every sleepless night :lol:
And most important of all, to work side by side with csnyfan and to experience his magic first hand was mind boggling!
I'm really thankful for the time spent together.

The idea was to go on with the series but time is never on my side - I quickly became too busy with life and work to proceed.
I'm slowly getting back to my Beatleg hobby, after some years of forced stand-by.

We had a semi-complete Hey Bulldog release up our sleeve, would be cool to resume that... not sure if it's still needed though, given the extensive job csnyfan is doing with masterjedi on Recording Sessions. And not sure if time is on HIS side, now :-)

Cheers
Nick