Not Guilty

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Fast lucky

Re: Not Guilty

Post by Fast lucky »

Thanks General Pepper, I have the Condor cd as well. I did not check if the content is the same as the vinyl. Condor picked several NEMS sleeves but if I remember well the content of the disc as often altered...
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Gringo557 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 pm I do have the vinyl packed away . . . if it doesn't show up I'll burn and post. It has some really nice alternates of Rain on it. From the posts below, it looks like I need to start digging. I've had this piece of vinyl on my mind for awhile so it's about time to burn it.
I have my hands on it, I'll rip it tonight and take some pix of the covers. RAINNNNN
Gringo557

Re: Not Guilty (boot LP link)

Post by Gringo557 »

Here it is, the best RIP I could manage. I adjusted the volume, ran a de-click and added a fade to the end of side B. Black label on black vinyl. Still working on the covers, they were too big for my scanner and I'll have to try and piece them together tonight. A very interesting vinyl bootleg :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

For the covers, LP covers are indeed too large for (most) scanners. The best way is to take a picture with your mobile I think. That's what I did with Ultra Rare Trax. I can try too, my covers must be in pristine condition. I'll give it a try.
Moptop

Post by Moptop »

Fast lucky wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:21 pm For the covers, LP covers are indeed too large for (most) scanners. The best way is to take a picture with your mobile I think. That's what I did with Ultra Rare Trax. I can try too, my covers must be in pristine condition. I'll give it a try.
I agree the best way to capture LP's if you don't have a large enough scanner. Digital cameras these days are more than adequate and it is easy enough to use a perspective control tool, to ensure a flat image.

Personally as with CD rips its nice to see disc images, as there are so many variations, some with the same artwork but different content.
Last edited by Moptop on Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Fast lucky wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:21 pm For the covers, LP covers are indeed too large for (most) scanners. The best way is to take a picture with your mobile I think. That's what I did with Ultra Rare Trax. I can try too, my covers must be in pristine condition. I'll give it a try.
The front cover is very glossy so I couldn't get a shot without the shine. Hey, if anybody wants to make improvements to the audio, be my guest. I love these Rain outtakes . . .
Moptop

Post by Moptop »

Gringo557 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:15 pm Here it is, the best RIP I could manage. I adjusted the volume, ran a de-click and added a fade to the end of side B. Black label on black vinyl. Still working on the covers, they were too big for my scanner and I'll have to try and piece them together tonight. A very interesting vinyl bootleg :)

Thank you very much for the upload.
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

here's some artwork I fixed up from Gringo557 thanks man!!!

hxxps://we.tl/t-BM1fAt59An
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Moptop wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:44 pm
Gringo557 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:15 pm Here it is, the best RIP I could manage. I adjusted the volume, ran a de-click and added a fade to the end of side B. Black label on black vinyl. Still working on the covers, they were too big for my scanner and I'll have to try and piece them together tonight. A very interesting vinyl bootleg :)

Thank you very much for the upload.
New artwork looks fantastic. I also placed the new artwork in the Google folder with the audio files. Also, there are now two "bonus" 1080p slideshows in the folder as well. Best played on a large screen TV with a good sound system. Enjoy!
apesrfools

Post by apesrfools »

Would someone kindly reup the improved artwork again?