Misterclaudel

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
aslak

Re: Misterclaudel

Post by aslak »

Same experience as Yves. Big downloads don't seem to work always, so adopt a piecemeal approach and download a part at a time, particularly for DVDs.
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

yymca6 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:16 pm
mitchellmichael wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:38 pm
yymca6 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:28 pm

There was a link for dozens of MCCD folders that was posted, first on BZ and then not long ago someone copied it here.

I searched for it but did not find it. Anyone has it? That could be a "permanent" thread by the way (I mean the post with the Misterclaudel link).
I tried downloading a few things from the OneDrive shared page but none of them would download correctly after a few tries. Anyone else have issues with it?
The problem ones usually include one or more DVDs. I Had the same problem where the download would just freeze, quite often near the end.

I had two solutions that worked.

The simple one was using Firefox instead of Safari, probably more stable.

The second one, as easy but slightly cumbersome, download the content of a folder piece by piece e.g. CD1, then DC2, then DVD1, then DVD2...).

Give it a try.
I did the folder by folder download (and Firefox is my main browser, I don’t care for Safari). I will have to just try again and think of a different approach. Thanks for the advice!
Cheers
Mike
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

mitchellmichael wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:31 pm
yymca6 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:16 pm
mitchellmichael wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:38 pm

I tried downloading a few things from the OneDrive shared page but none of them would download correctly after a few tries. Anyone else have issues with it?
The problem ones usually include one or more DVDs. I Had the same problem where the download would just freeze, quite often near the end.

I had two solutions that worked.

The simple one was using Firefox instead of Safari, probably more stable.

The second one, as easy but slightly cumbersome, download the content of a folder piece by piece e.g. CD1, then DC2, then DVD1, then DVD2...).

Give it a try.
I did the folder by folder download (and Firefox is my main browser, I don’t care for Safari). I will have to just try again and think of a different approach. Thanks for the advice!
Goggle Chrome may be a solution. Whenever I have to download big stuff from a MEGA link I use Chrome and works perfectly.
Yves
mitchellmichael

Goggle Chrome may be a solution. Whenever I have to download big stuff from a MEGA link I use Chrome and works perfectly.
I never gave Chrome a thought. Thanks for the tip!
Cheers
Mike
aslak

Post by aslak »

Yes use Chrome
mitchellmichael

aslak wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:10 pmYes use Chrome
Cheers and thanks!
Cheers
Mike
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

For Mega, I use "JDownloader" software - file size is not a constraint. It first downloads, then unpacks the stuff if it was placed within an archive file. Very good for downloads from YouTube and Vimeo as well, and probably other places.
deldave

Post by deldave »

could someone please repost mccd 360-369. Thanks in Advance
MrP

Post by MrP »

no need to repost
you asked for this same set 3+ weeks ago and i posted an active link then that contained it
scroll back
deldave wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:50 am could someone please repost mccd 360-369. Thanks in Advance
mitchellmichael

MrP wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:10 am no need to repost
you asked for this same set 3+ weeks ago and i posted an active link then that contained it
scroll back
deldave wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:50 am could someone please repost mccd 360-369. Thanks in Advance
MrP - I meant to ask when you originally posted the link...the folder for Birds Sing Out of Tune Vol. 4 is empty. Do you have the files for that? Thanks!
Cheers
Mike