Some old CD rips & other requests

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
RalseiDeltarune

Some old CD rips & other requests

Post by RalseiDeltarune »

Could anyone provide me with the Canadian CDs of Help, Rubber Soul and Revolver? I heard that they all sound great and I want to compare them to the needledrops I have right now from the 1978 Blue Box.

Also, not hastily looking for these but is there some MEGA or Google Drive archive with all of the rips from Mirror Spock? I would like to hear how he ripped the US Albums. My current set (From Dr. Ebbetts) sound very compressed to me. Though maybe it's just the way it was back in the 60's.

Thanks in advance.
Interested in any/all Bootlegs. Sometimes I make my own.

Catalog is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2649
MrP

Re: Some old CD rips & other requests

Post by MrP »

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=544&start=110
RalseiDeltarune wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:22 pm Could anyone provide me with the Canadian CDs of Help, Rubber Soul and Revolver? I heard that they all sound great and I want to compare them to the needledrops I have right now from the 1978 Blue Box.

Also, not hastily looking for these but is there some MEGA or Google Drive archive with all of the rips from Mirror Spock? I would like to hear how he ripped the US Albums. My current set (From Dr. Ebbetts) sound very compressed to me. Though maybe it's just the way it was back in the 60's.

Thanks in advance.
RalseiDeltarune

Re: Some old CD rips & other requests

Post by RalseiDeltarune »

Thanks
Interested in any/all Bootlegs. Sometimes I make my own.

Catalog is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2649