"No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Help67

"No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

Post by Help67 »

Hello everyone, nobody has ripped the original album that contained the first version of the song "Across The Universe":
- "No One's Gonna Change Our World".
Compilation album of various artists
Posted December 12, 1969
Regal Starline Record Label
SRS 5013 (stereo)
Spike Milligan Compiler
Help67

Re: "No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

Post by Help67 »

Hello Kwai Chang, thank you very much for making this tremendous rarity available to everyone. I have the original vinyl album but it is very used. Is it a vinyl rip? Very grateful indeed.
Kwai Chang

Re: "No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

Post by Kwai Chang »

Help67 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:17 pm Hello Kwai Chang, thank you very much for making this tremendous rarity available to everyone. I have the original vinyl album but it is very used. Is it a vinyl rip? Very grateful indeed.
I think it was posted here. I only started organizing recently.
It's taken two months to get all of my Beatles files onto one(2) hard drive(s).
If it's not what you needed, I can keep digging. I have 44 categories on one 2TB drive.
Not everything is sorted. But, I found that in 30 seconds...
I haven't even made coffee yet.
(Stop typing NOW)
KC
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hi again, sounds great. As if it were a CD. This is the first time I see this album to download it. When applying I thought no one would have it. It has been a pleasant surprise. A cordial greeting.
AllTogetherNow

Post by AllTogetherNow »

Help67 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:17 pm Hello Kwai Chang, thank you very much for making this tremendous rarity available to everyone. I have the original vinyl album but it is very used. Is it a vinyl rip? Very grateful indeed.

May I ask you to explain that to me?

I have that record but rarerly played.

Regards
ATN
Whats in that jar on your shelf? Tar?
No...its liquid Vinyl for making my dream collection.

The one with the Golden lid too?
Thats exclusive for Lord Reiths stuff
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

I haven't ever listened to it. I don't think I would have downloaded it unless it was from vinyl.
I can't recall it being released on cd. But I only grabbed it for a reference copy of the original release.
I can't stand that version of the song...but, I won't pay the price of an original Regal Starline (SRS 5013).
I would pay even less for a cd issue. I am 99% sure that it was purported to be a needledrop.
I don't know where I got it, because this isn't the only forum I frequent.
The track listing alone spells MINT condition if you ask me!
To find one that's been played to death doesn't seem to be probable in any way!
That's ALL the charity I can afford.
KC
AllTogetherNow

Post by AllTogetherNow »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:09 pm I haven't ever listened to it. I don't think I would have downloaded it unless it was from vinyl.
I can't recall it being released on cd. But I only grabbed it for a reference copy of the original release.
I can't stand that version of the song...but, I won't pay the price of an original Regal Starline (SRS 5013).
I would pay even less for a cd issue. I am 99% sure that it was purported to be a needledrop.
I don't know where I got it, because this isn't the only forum I frequent.
The track listing alone spells MINT condition if you ask me!
To find one that's been played to death doesn't seem to be probable in any way!
That's ALL the charity I can afford.
KC
Hi

me too :) I dont even the group them self liked it as they gave it away. The vinyl is a charity thing as I recall.

I bought the LP from a basket outside a grocery store in 69 for 2 Shillings. Regal as I remember was budget label.

Regards
ATN
Whats in that jar on your shelf? Tar?
No...its liquid Vinyl for making my dream collection.

The one with the Golden lid too?
Thats exclusive for Lord Reiths stuff
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:28 pm
I think it was posted here. I only started organizing recently.
It's taken two months to get all of my Beatles files onto one(2) hard drive(s).
If it's not what you needed, I can keep digging. I have 44 categories on one 2TB drive.
Not everything is sorted. But, I found that in 30 seconds...
I haven't even made coffee yet.
(Stop typing NOW)
KC
I just bought two more 8T drives . . .
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hi everyone, the copy I have is in poor condition because of the cover and the vinyl. It is heard with many sticks and noises typical of vinyl. I am not saying that it has been heard but that it will have been poorly cared for. You could only hear that song on that vinyl until the Rarities of the Blue Box...