"No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
BTL1210

Re: "No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME share of this rarity....
Nimbus

Re: "No One's Gonna Change Our World" Regal Starline SRS5013 (1969) Across The Universe First Version

Post by Nimbus »

Help67 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:16 pm Hi again, sounds great. As if it were a CD. This is the first time I see this album to download it. When applying I thought no one would have it. It has been a pleasant surprise. A cordial greeting.
I posted this album last September

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1330&p=18934#p18934

If it's my version that's been reposted then it was played on a Linn LP12 via a Naim amp and recorded in FLAC with Audacity. It was then declicked with Clickrepair. Glad you enjoyed it.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Nimbus wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:06 pm If it's my version that's been reposted then it was played on a Linn LP12 via a Naim amp and recorded in FLAC with Audacity. It was then declicked with Clickrepair. Glad you enjoyed it.
Well, that about wraps up another episode of The Kwai Chang Biscuit Flour Hour and, as always, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the identity of the man who did the work on the needledrop in question. I can truly say that I thought he must have been in a haystack...but, somehow, he heard the call. We heard the work, and it was so nice... so, let's hear a nice round of salutation and gratitude for a name you can taste like the sweetest sugar, Nimbus, Thank YOU, ever so kindly. It a wonderful thing you've done. And, we all esteem it an honor to be in the company of such outstanding individuals such as yourself. Life is good and it's even better with music, sharing, and closure. I honestly thought you were going to say it was a CD. You know what we always say...
PERFECT is good enough!
Thanks, again!
KC
Rickenbacker325

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:56 pm hxxps://we.tl/t-rogIlAL7NQ
Thank you!
KC
Thank you for the share sir
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello again, I used to follow bootlegzone and suddenly I couldn't get in because my computer became obsolete. I bought a new one and discovered you about February of this year. Before you were bootlegzone?
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Help67 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:59 pm Hello again, I used to follow bootlegzone and suddenly I couldn't get in because my computer became obsolete. I bought a new one and discovered you about February of this year. Before you were bootlegzone?
No...The Bootleg Zone is parked right next to The Titanic------> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3677 <------
This is a COMPLETELY different vessel! Helmed by Admiral WilliamShears!
Although, the two appear to be made of similar materials...we are on a completely different course.
This one steers clear of icebergs...but, it is rumored that we have navigated the Sea Of Monsters, Sea Of Science, Sea Of Green and the Straits Of McCartney. But, we may dock at Liverpool...although, I'd rather have a 3 day pass in Hamburg! Doldrums? No!!! That's Horse Latitudes...we jettison no cargo. But, if the compass starts spinning, you can be sure that we are dangerously close to the Other Artists Reef!!! Thank God, no one owns a bosun's pipe(boatswain's call). Good News: Our Skipper never gets sick at sea.
If we wind up on an island with Ginger, Mary Ann and Lovey Howell, we aren't shipwrecked...that's called 'hiding'!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist)
KC

a Yellow what???
Computer Gary

Post by Computer Gary »

Kwai Chang wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:06 pm it is rumored that we have navigated the Sea Of Monsters, Sea Of Science, Sea Of Green and the Straits Of McCartney.
At any point, did you need to turn left at Greenland?
Grandfather: I must see Paulie!
Cop: Go home, then, and see him on the telly!
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Computer Gary wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:07 am At any point, did you need to turn left at Greenland?
I wish they would put a left-turn lane at that intersection. There's no camber on the curve, either!
In spite of all the danger, America still doesn't know Fish And Chips...so, is it really worth the risk?
KC
AllTogetherNow

Post by AllTogetherNow »

Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:50 am
Computer Gary wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:07 am At any point, did you need to turn left at Greenland?
I wish they would put a left-turn lane at that intersection. There's no camber on the curve, either!
In spite of all the danger, America still doesn't know Fish And Chips...so, is it really worth the risk?
KC
Pardon Me

If you turn RIGHT U can find Fish & Crips I am told

regards
ATN
Whats in that jar on your shelf? Tar?
No...its liquid Vinyl for making my dream collection.

The one with the Golden lid too?
Thats exclusive for Lord Reiths stuff
Tupple

Post by Tupple »

Thank you for this!