The Complete Songs The Beatles Gave Away Volumes 1-4

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Help67

The Complete Songs The Beatles Gave Away Volumes 1-4

Post by Help67 »

Hello everyone, does anyone have the wonderful collection of 8 cd's of Fred Records "The Complete Songs The Beatles Gave Away Volumes 1-4"? Thank you very much.
yymca6

Re: The Complete Songs The Beatles Gave Away Volumes 1-4

Post by yymca6 »

I am wondering. Since you may lots of requests do you take time to search if there are working links for what you are looking for? The Search function is very efficient.
Yves
MrP

Post by MrP »

Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello, I have searched and I have not found this collection in the search engine. Obviously I use the browser so as not to bother anyone with something that is active. The mega or drive files last a long time but the others last little more than a week. I appreciate your observation and I will take it more into account next time. Thank you so much for everything.
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello, many thanks to MrP for making this fantastic collection available, very grateful.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Thank you, Mr. P!!!
I am not sure about the set's greatness...but it's not for lack of trying. How could anybody go to this much trouble and then leave the accompanying information in such incomprehensible state of shambles. It took me a few minutes to decipher exactly what was going on. By the time I did, I was completely disinterested with the entire proceedings. It's quite simple. Someone, took the staples out of the Volume 1's 24 page booklet(14 page booklet for Volume 2) and scanned two pages at a time. So, you have pages 1 and 24, 2 and 23, Et Cetera. What a mess! Thanks, for making a great collection the source of absolute futility. But at least we get 4 copies(1 per 2-disc set) of Fred's Notes. I hope somebody repairs this before their feelings get hurt. I know it's not a lot of work but there are some who will show no mercy after wasting a bunch of time and not enjoying the music but instead, going out to do yard work. By the time I was done...I'd rather watch television. That's something I never do. Walk it off. The set has potential but not as downloaded!
Thank you, very much to Fred...
AND Mr. P!
KC
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

Here are the notes re-formatted into a more easily readable version.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Can't blame the guy who originally scanned the booklets - he did something good, to give away to people. Fair play to him.

And thanks for the upload, MrP.
El_Garnatí

Post by El_Garnatí »

Thanks once again MrP & Mr Bump.
rick deckard

Post by rick deckard »

Sorry But...some friend can re-up the four volumes (sounds like great stuff). thanks for your help.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Mr Bump wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:08 am Here are the notes re-formatted into a more easily readable version.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Can't blame the guy who originally scanned the booklets - he did something good, to give away to people. Fair play to him.
Thank you, Mr Bump!
I appreciate your efforts. Sorry, I forgot to thank you earlier.
I didn't need to be a prima donna.
I know how to sort pages.
It's a great collection.
KC
rick deckard wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:34 pm Sorry But...some friend can re-up the four volumes (sounds like great stuff). thanks for your help.
ReUp:
Volumes 1-2 hxxps://we.tl/t-kJTQPbWFtT
Volumes 3-4 hxxps://we.tl/t-MScuFRj033 <------(Art/Sleeve Notes here)
Thank you!
KC