Revolver TV

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
MarkRJones1970

Re: Revolver TV

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Here's the 20 Beatles related videos I saved. You've probably got them all but it's worth a look just in case:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:58 am Here's the 20 Beatles related videos I saved. You've probably got them all but it's worth a look just in case:
Thanks for sending, I have all these so I believe now the only Beatles one I'm missing is the John Lennon Beautiful Boy one.
Chroma63

Post by Chroma63 »

Wow! These are amazing!
Thank you so much :)
Last edited by Chroma63 on Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:58 am Here's the 20 Beatles related videos I saved. You've probably got them all but it's worth a look just in case:
Wow! I had not ever seen about half of those.
The very coolest thing is Brother Malcolm. I have never seen ANY song from January, 1969, in one continuous shot. I know the first five seconds of the song cut to alternate camera but I didn't even know Michael Lindsey Hogg used tripods! It's hard enough to find a complete take of any song. This could be great news for the material shot on the 31st. Unfortunately, it also reinforces any 'Let It Paul' accusations. I don't expect to see any of the other three in a continuous shot for the length of an entire song...? This might be the only such example of a complete, usable take gets properly recorded AND filmed in a single unedited shot. Irony? Is everyone so tired from the Rooftop that they just went minimalist for the last day? Maybe the camera crew never even showed. Whatever caused this, I hope it happened for all of the songs that day! I guess the irony is plentiful enough for everyone to get some. Peter Jackson chop-chop-chop at the editing machine just to give the illusion of being scraps to roll credits over! There should at least be a continuous shot of Long And Winding Road...if the camera was reloaded with film and nothing went wrong during performance! Interruptions on the last day? Like the proverbial snowstorm in August...
Let It Film.
Awesome stuff!
And also...thank you to Gringo557 and Fun 4 None!
KC
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Hi Mark, your upload is the Revolver TV set I collected and uploaded on BZ way back, good to see they are still used, I just wish we could get them without the watermarks :) Robert
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:31 pm Hi Mark, your upload is the Revolver TV set I collected and uploaded on BZ way back, good to see they are still used, I just wish we could get them without the watermarks :) Robert
Do you have anymore? If you got the JL Beautiful Boy one or the "Horse Doggin Now" unseen Beatles outtakes one let me know. I'm also interested in any non-Beatles ones if you have those.
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

I'm trying to find some old RR videos including the Hendrix promo. I missed out on the Zappa. Anyways I found one and uploaded here (videos still processing):

Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

zappaf78 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:39 pm I'm trying to find some old RR videos including the Hendrix promo. I missed out on the Zappa. Anyways I found one and uploaded here (videos still processing):

Thanks Zappaf, you're the man. The Beatles collection is now complete so I'll be posting those soon. I'll try to post them in order as best as I can. For those reading, I'm still taking donations for non-Beatle Revolver videos.

One last note, I have the Hendrix one unwatermarked if you want. Haven't found a watermarked one for the archive yet.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Thank you for the 20 Revolver videos.....