Revolver TV

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
MarkRJones1970

Re: Revolver TV

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Here's an example of one of Revolver's uploads that has since become available without the watermark - though it's a bit lighter and the sound is a bit quieter than the Revolver version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IgYskaDvB4
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
toddwell

Post by toddwell »

Fun 4 None wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 am
alphabeatles wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:33 am What we really want is the collection without the watermarks, but I don't know if that exists or is available.
About 50% has been released without watermarks. What I plan to do with my collection is to release all the Beatles videos and the 40 other Revolver artist videos I've collected under two channels. That way everything will be easier to find again.
That would be fantastic!! Thank you so much!! (:)
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:03 am Here's an example of one of Revolver's uploads that has since become available without the watermark - though it's a bit lighter and the sound is a bit quieter than the Revolver version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IgYskaDvB4
Yeah the main goal of the channel is to bring back most of the watermarked videos in one spot. Though for cases like Let It Be "Brother Malcolm version" I'll either link or mention the unwatermarked version in a pinned comment.

Also if you have Revolver's old Build Me Up Buttercup I would appreciate that since I'm missing it.
Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

Spring 1966 Promos and Films
Here’s my collection of Spring 1966 promos and films. All videos are in mp4 format unless otherwise noted. The films are grouped as such:

1) ESS — Different versions of the Ed Sullivan show broadcast.

2) multi angles — These are interesting watch if you want to see all the different edits on a single screen. There are a few more multi angle files located in the torrent folder.

3) TMOQ Gazette, Vol. 26 — Two versions (540p and 576p) of what I had considered to be the best versions of the PaperbackWriter/Rain promos. The 540p folder also contains “Rain” from the Ed Sullivan Show broadcast.

4) torrent — I found this torrent a couple of years ago, a real lucky find. Two subfolders, one for promos (in mkv format) and the other miscellaneous newsreels and broadcasts (also in mkv format). The Ready Steady Go version of “Paperback Writer” was one of the first of these promos I ever saw and it was on a bootleg VHS tape back in the late 1970s.

The Ed Sullivan Show broadcast of “Paperback Writer” from “1,” the two Chiswick House promos for Paperback Writer and Rain and the "1" edit of Rain promos are not included. The “1” package did not include the “Rain” ESS broadcast (ERRR!!!) so there is no 1080p version of that song.

Enjoy!

Gringo557

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C0JvXpilbqNoEeqWJkWQtbOV4PQjMGS9?usp=sharing
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

Just FYI the stuff in your torrent folder looks like it is all lifted from the much larger collection of video called Staring at the Ceiling. Just in case you wanted more of the same type of stuff, named/notated the same.
Lupine Assassin

Post by Lupine Assassin »

Gringo557 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:30 pm Spring 1966 Promos and Films
Here’s my collection of Spring 1966 promos and films. All videos are in mp4 format unless otherwise noted. The films are grouped as such:

1) ESS — Different versions of the Ed Sullivan show broadcast.

2) multi angles — These are interesting watch if you want to see all the different edits on a single screen. There are a few more multi angle files located in the torrent folder.

3) TMOQ Gazette, Vol. 26 — Two versions (540p and 576p) of what I had considered to be the best versions of the PaperbackWriter/Rain promos. The 540p folder also contains “Rain” from the Ed Sullivan Show broadcast.

4) torrent — I found this torrent a couple of years ago, a real lucky find. Two subfolders, one for promos (in mkv format) and the other miscellaneous newsreels and broadcasts (also in mkv format). The Ready Steady Go version of “Paperback Writer” was one of the first of these promos I ever saw and it was on a bootleg VHS tape back in the late 1970s.

The Ed Sullivan Show broadcast of “Paperback Writer” from “1,” the two Chiswick House promos for Paperback Writer and Rain and the "1" edit of Rain promos are not included. The “1” package did not include the “Rain” ESS broadcast (ERRR!!!) so there is no 1080p version of that song.

Enjoy!

Gringo557

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C0JvXpilbqNoEeqWJkWQtbOV4PQjMGS9?usp=sharing
Thank you!
We all bleed blue from the inside....
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

If folks could post lists of what Revolver vids they have (Beatles and other artists) that would be great.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME share Gringo557 - Thank you.....
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Fun 4 None wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:07 pm Also if you have Revolver's old Build Me Up Buttercup I would appreciate that since I'm missing it.
Here it is:

This is my go to version. It's those fellas on the brass! It sounds great. There's a bit of an extended ending too, compared to the usual studio take.
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

MarkRJones1970 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:50 am
Fun 4 None wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:07 pm Also if you have Revolver's old Build Me Up Buttercup I would appreciate that since I'm missing it.
Here it is:

This is my go to version. It's those fellas on the brass! It sounds great. There's a bit of an extended ending too, compared to the usual studio take.
Thank you so much Mark, this is great. If you have any others definitely lmk.