Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Mrbeatleg

Re: Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

Post by Mrbeatleg »

Ziggy C wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:16 pm The Lost Lennon Tapes DVD's as I'd downloaded them from (I think) the original Demonoid site. The link should be good for a few weeks, or until the food runs out.
Uploading is still in progress. The first DVD is up already, though. These are .iso's. Probably not lossless to begin with as each show is roughly 100Mb so as to fit 40 per DVD.

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1np4JUgLur4nm5-qTvtNEpMkLBY23DbL6?usp=sharing
Hi Ziggy, I noticed that Volume 6 is the mini version, do you have or do you need the volume 6 deluxe version?

also do you need the artwork for these?
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:31 pm
Ziggy C wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:16 pm The Lost Lennon Tapes DVD's as I'd downloaded them from (I think) the original Demonoid site. The link should be good for a few weeks, or until the food runs out.
Uploading is still in progress. The first DVD is up already, though. These are .iso's. Probably not lossless to begin with as each show is roughly 100Mb so as to fit 40 per DVD.

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1np4JUgLur4nm5-qTvtNEpMkLBY23DbL6?usp=sharing
Hi Ziggy, I noticed that Volume 6 is the mini version, do you have or do you need the volume 6 deluxe version?

Thanks, Mrbeatleg,

I only have what I got back then. I wasn't aware there was a deluxe version of Volume 6. Sure, I'd gladly like to see it along with any artwork posted. Thanks a million,
Z
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:31 pm

A huge thanks to Mrbeatleg for providing the deluxe version of Volume 6 and for the artwork!! These are currently uploading and will be accessible from the same link I'd initially posted for the DVD set.

It's this kind of collaboration and camaraderie that makes sites like this even more special.
Thanks again, Mrbeatleg!!,

Z
MUR

Post by MUR »

Thank you Ziggy C and Mrbeatleg for DVDs!

I noticed the label of DVDs is SAD-DVD-003 - 008, so I wondered what was 001 and 002? I found they are:
Audiophile! Volume 1 Dr.Ebbetts MFSL Collection Part 1 1DVDR Sexy Sadie Productions SAD-DVD-001
Audiophile! Volume 2 Dr.Ebbetts MFSL Collection Part 2 1DVDR Sexy Sadie Productions SAD-DVD-002
So, not only LLT audio was packed into DVDs, but also some DESS/MFSL too (lossy?)
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

MUR wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:21 pm Thank you Ziggy C and Mrbeatleg for DVDs!

I noticed the label of DVDs is SAD-DVD-003 - 008, so I wondered what was 001 and 002? I found they are:
Audiophile! Volume 1 Dr.Ebbetts MFSL Collection Part 1 1DVDR Sexy Sadie Productions SAD-DVD-001
Audiophile! Volume 2 Dr.Ebbetts MFSL Collection Part 2 1DVDR Sexy Sadie Productions SAD-DVD-002
So, not only LLT audio was packed into DVDs, but also some DESS/MFSL too (lossy?)
I suppose for the initial 5 volumes and the mini-6th volume I'd initially uploaded, they is what they is. When I got them off the demonoid list, I wasn't too particular; just happy to have them in one place. As for the labeling of 003-008, vs Volume 1 through 6, I have no explanation. If 001 and 002 are still in the ether, it'd be nice to have them. If I were to venture a guess, perhaps they could possibly be the audio releases which compiled just the music from the series, as presented on the deluxe Volume 6 DVD which Mrbeatleg provided.(UPDATE:...and this has proven to be a wildly incorrect guess.)

I am thankful, as well, that Innerlight has uploaded the FLAC versions of the LLT episodes.

Z
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

With some major help from Mrbeatleg, the first two Sexy Sadie DVD's are uploading to the aforementioned link with the rest of the Lost Lennon Tapes DVD's. These are, as indicated by MUR and confirmed by Mrbeatleg:

The upload is in progress. In my neck of the woods, a snail moves quicker. But it should all be there by later this evening.

When people share what they got, as seems to be the M.O. at beatlegdb, everyone benefits. This makes it all the more cool for those trying times when hard drives crash,...and for when seemingly simple searches end up leading us down a really cool rabbit hole.

Mrbeatleg came through in a big way here, much gratitude and good instant karma your way!

Here's the link again. Most of the set is up there. After this evening, it should all be accessible.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Peace,
Z
MUR

Post by MUR »

Ziggy C wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:56 pm With some major help from Mrbeatleg, the first two Sexy Sadie DVD's are uploading to the aforementioned link with the rest of the Lost Lennon Tapes DVD's. These are, as indicated by MUR and confirmed by Mrbeatleg:
Thank you Ziggy C, thank you Mrbeatleg! Excellent collection.

btw, why do you call them 'the rest of the Lost Lennon Tapes' ? It's just the same label (Sexy Sadie) and nothing more. Audio (Ebbetts MFSL) is not related to Lennon Tapes at all. And it seems, here audio is lossless in contrast to LLT.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

I suppose you're right. I started by uploading the DVD set of LLT. And then, come to find that they are simply DVD's 003-008 of a particular label. Just force of habit to refer to them all as LLT, even though the first 2 DVD's are non-lossy DESS MFSL.

Peace,
Z
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hello, I have downloaded twice the first dvd iso of LLT and some episodes are not heard, for example the two. When opening the videots I take the files of approximately 100 megabytes and some of the ones I have taken are not visible. It happens to someone else?
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Interesting....that shouldn't be happening. I've opened the VIDEO_TS folder and the individual 100meg files play just fine in VLC, if you prefer to do em that way.

You can also just drop the intact iso file into VLC and it should play as is.