Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Ziggy C

Re: Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

Post by Ziggy C »

The first hundred or so episodes have been uploaded in FLAC. Link is three entries above this one. More to follow.
Thanks to MUR for filling in the gap at Episodes 42-48!

Hey, I used to listen to The Lost Lennon Tapes. I still do. But I used to, too. (stolen from Mitch Hedberg)
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Me again....

I've completed the upload of all LLT FLACs plus a few extras. It should be up and available for some time, or until the food runs out.

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1saSefxr7CA5UipcyPi3mdmDYPPHFg3aJ?usp=sharing

White cliffs of Dover,
Z
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

Many Thanks Ziggy C - Much appreciated.....
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Ziggy C wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:30 pm Me again....

I've completed the upload of all LLT FLACs plus a few extras. It should be up and available for some time, or until the food runs out.

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1saSefxr7CA5UipcyPi3mdmDYPPHFg3aJ?usp=sharing

White cliffs of Dover,
Z
Thanks for sharing these!
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

CODA with regards to recovering lost data on the Mac.

I've experienced from time to time, an error when I try to move files from my download repository off to their residence in my catalog. An error that the task cannot be completed because the data cannot be read or written. It has to do with the development of bad blocks due to slow deterioration over time of the hard drive or external drive. The file I was trying to move was a 1.07Gb VTS file. It was the only part of a VIDEO_TS folder that would not copy. I tried running first aid from my disk utility that comes with the Mac software. No luck. I tried every which workaround way to copy the file, from compressing it to opening it in a program and re-saving it. Nothing worked. Funny thing is, the DVD played just fine where it was on the drive. It would just error out when I tried to move the files.

I found a program called Disk Drill. That allowed me to recover the faulty file and restore it to another disc. All is well now.
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

apparently there are solutions for what happens to me ...
jpgr0420

Post by jpgr0420 »

I'm wondering if anyone gathered this whole set together and tagged them with artwork. There are so many versions out there now. I have the original uploads from cdrtrade with the birthday episode and artwork added by others, so I have all the stuff. Just trying to find a tagged version and hoping someone knows which one to grab from FileFactory or wherever. Thanks. If not, maybe I'll start tagging them.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

The google drive link still functions. Files are tagged. As for the artwork, however. It may be that YOYO.
jpgr0420

Post by jpgr0420 »

Yea, I noticed you had all the episodes up and they were available, but I didn't see the birthday episode or the artwork. Plumdusty seems to be missing an episode here and there. I have the whole kit and kaboodle on a hard drive somewhere, but I'm trying to avoid having to tag the buggers if I can. Just being lazy. I've gotten to the point where if I want to listen to something, I'd just as soon download it again instead of digging through my hard drives trying to find it.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Which one is the birthday episode?

There was a series of episodes devoted to what John was doing on his birthday. And there was another series of episodes which was a Sean and John birthday special. Is there yet another birthday episode which is not one of the "218" and not the premiere episode?

Also....check my link again...previously it was only the FLAC's.

I've just uploaded artwork and what might be the missing episode(s)(?) And I'm getting confused. Where's Elliot Mintz when ya need him?

I totally get it with the "easier to d/l again than to search for it in a pile of drives." I use NeoFinder to archive my stuff. Makes finding things bunches easier. (For me, anyway.) My archive is still kinda small; I only have around 60 or 70Tb of stuff so far. But it is quickly mushrooming out of control. By my rudimentary calculations, I'll need to be re-incarnated no fewer than ten times in order to be able to properly appreciate the archive in its current state. However, since it grows exponentially, that's gonna be a lost cause. Who wants to live more than three times, anyway? :shock: