No Tapo Records - Unbootlegged

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Much2Much

Re: REQ - No Tapo Records - Unbootlegged

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you very much InnerLight for Vols 29 and 30.
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Thank you to everybody for re-sharing these that were posted on BZ years ago. I remember many of the later volumes were WAV files. Anyway, I noticed in a quick look through that Vol. 31 is missing many tracks including tracks 1 -4 on disc 1 and 1 - 9 on disc 2 just as a glance. I also noticed that these were missing on both servers (OneDrive and Mega) so all of our copies are missing at the very least these particular tracks. According to the PDF, those missing tracks are the following:

- Harrison: from “UOL Personalidades”, Brazilian TV, with Marcelo Costa Santos, recorded at Friar Park (from
www.youtube.com), 16-12-1995, mono:
….. acoustic guitar performance ….. (0’08”), ….. ukulele performance ….. (0’09”), ….. accordion performance …..
(0’20”, Marcelo Costa Santos with Harrison on percussion), ….. “Aquarela Do Brazil” ….. (0’25”, Marcelo Costa
Santos with Harrison on percussion), ….. unknown song ….. (0’08”, acoustic guitar performance).

- Starr: from the soundcheck for the “Live From The Artists Den”, with Ben Harper & The Relentless 7, New York,
Metropolitan Museum of Art in the Grace Rainey Rogers Auditorium ,14-1-2010 (from www.youtube.com), VG+,
mono:
….. “With A Little Help From My Friends” ….. (1’04”, incomplete, fades in and out).
- Starr: from “Live From The Artists Den”, from PBS July broadcast, with Ben Harper & The Relentless 7, also
with Joan Osborne on vocals on 3 songs and Anne Marie Calhoun on fiddle and vocals, New York, Metropolitan
Museum of Art in the Grace Rainey Rogers Auditorium ,14-1-2010, VG+, stereo:
improvisation (0’09”, Ringo on piano), introduction by Ringo & Alan Light + count-in + “Photograph” (4’44”, with
Joan Osborne on vocals), introduction by Ringo + “Walk With You” (3’59”), introduction by Ringo & riffs + countin + “I Wanna Be Your Man” (3’44”), “Walk Away” (4’01”, Ben Harper solo), “Morning Yeaming” (4’20”, Ben
Harper with Relentless 7, without Ringo Starr), “Faithfull Remain” (4’36”, Ben Harper with Relentless 7, without
Ringo Starr), “Up To You Now” (6’12”, Ben Harper with Relentless 7, without Ringo Starr), “The Other Side Of
Liverpool” (3’35”), introduction by Ringo + count-in + “It Don’t Come Easy” (3’23”), introduction by Ringo +
count-in + “With A Little Help From My Friends” + outro by Ringo (4’48”, with Joan Osborne on vocals), count-in
+ “Boys” (3’03”, with Joan Osborne).. (missing: 2 takes of “The Other Side Of Liverpool” with wrong words).

I suppose I could look around and see if I still have this series somewhere so we can fill in any gaps.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

Here's my Vol 31 and it seems to have the tracks you mentioned as missing. Tracks are not named or tagged, but I spot checked a few against the artwork posted recently and it seems right other than both of these discs have 47 tracks instead of 46.

Link expires 7 days, xx=tt Unbootlegged Vol 31

I had the whole set (through V55) from previous BZ posts so let me know of any other issues and I'll check. I downloaded most of these posts also just for this reason - in case they are tagged whereas mine are not, to get artwork upgrades, to fill in missing tracks, etc. But I still have the whole original set I got from BZ.
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Thanks for the quick reply and fix, InnerLight. I always had it in my mind that I would take all of the tracks from all 55 volumes and put them in chronological order for a more comprehensive listening experience. Now is as good time as ever to do such a thing.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
InnerLight

Post by InnerLight »

Yep, I'd like to upgrade the artwork also. If you actually get motivated to do it I'd help with that part perhaps.
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

It'll take a little bit to re-tag all of these with the dates at the beginning of the file names but I'm already getting started on it.
Much2Much

Re: No Tapo Records - Unbootlegged

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you InnerLight for supplying the fix.
blackcat68

Post by blackcat68 »

Can the volumes be reposted? Thanks.
Joker

Post by Joker »

I missed volume 31. Could you guys repost it? Tks :mrgreen:
Golem

Post by Golem »

Joker wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:35 am I missed volume 31. Could you guys repost it? Tks :mrgreen:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/EjgkDSJC#Og8hoeUMlI2IbHvxbl2EWw