Discussion - Ringo - it dont come easy + link

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Gredel21

Discussion - Ringo - it dont come easy + link

Post by Gredel21 »

Hi All

Found a link about behind the history of the Lyrics and how the song was completed.

https://americansongwriter.com/it-dont- ... ng-lyrics/

Would anyone know if any of the early versions ever leaked out ????

Thanks
Greg
urasam2

Re: Discussion - Ringo - it dont come easy + link

Post by urasam2 »

Apart from the version with George on vocals, I don't think so. On George's version the "Hare Krishna" in much more pronounced, in fact until I heard it I hadn't even realised it was in the original track. The article is wrong, by the way, since It Don't Come Easy was not on the "Ringo" album.
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

As i recall , there was a Mini-Cd with the Regular Released Version by Ringo and Two different Mixes of the song . I'm 99% sure i still have them on cassette tape . I will check this out later this week . And again , i'm 99% sure Sulpy or Belmo's Beatleg Magazine both had reviews this Mini-CD .
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

I found my cassette's track list. 1 don't come easy backing track from George's Demo . 2 don't come easy with piano overdub . 3 it don't come easy but NO Piano . I'm assuming trax 2+3 are from that mini-cd that i mentioned above in my other post . the backing track mite be mine using X-Minus Pro Site or i used the old method of cross-wiring the speaker wires . have not played the tape in a long time .
Davenicks

Post by Davenicks »

Gredel21 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:48 am Hi All

Found a link about behind the history of the Lyrics and how the song was completed.

https://americansongwriter.com/it-dont- ... ng-lyrics/

Thanks
Greg
Errata: The singles chart in Billboard has been the "Hot 100" since 1958. The lp chart is the "Billboard 200".

Dave in Nashville