Prayer to the Lord

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
tsardaniel1

Prayer to the Lord

Post by tsardaniel1 »

Hi there! Thanks so much for posting the awesome list of all your wonderful work. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a reposted version of the full BBC work you did on We? I have the 2015 but have heard wonderful feedback on your version.
Cheers All
Dan
MrP

Re: Prayer to the Lord

Post by MrP »

this must be a late April Fools joke

just so more people can enjoy your request as they have so many of your others (as they never end) you may want to post this one on the actual topic for the BBC collection as it will fit nice on page 172
which has working links for all shares within it and they are active....so sorry they are not on your preferred "we" service. but wonder why not it's only 25 volumes and around 18G

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19

what a clown
tsardaniel1 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:50 pm Hi there! Thanks so much for posting the awesome list of all your wonderful work. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a reposted version of the full BBC work you did on We? I have the 2015 but have heard wonderful feedback on your version.
tsardaniel1

Post by tsardaniel1 »

Ooof. Sorry if I offended. I really did not mean too. And yes, I am being serious.

Dan
Cheers All
Dan
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

The Search function works perfectly well.

Give it a try and you might find what you are searching for.
Yves
tsardaniel1

Post by tsardaniel1 »

I totally get it and agree I should have. Sorry again.
Cheers All
Dan
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Well it's worth it. The old one is vastly inferior in every way. Plus there's some nice pdfs too.
tsardaniel1

Post by tsardaniel1 »

I assumed and am very excited to get it, just need to figure out the unzipping and all since I am on my iPhone only ans storing in both Mega and pcloud. Thanks so much for everything you do! Listening the your stuff at this moment!
Cheers All
Dan
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

tsardaniel1 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:22 pm I assumed and am very excited to get it, just need to figure out the unzipping and all since I am on my iPhone only ans storing in both Mega and pcloud. Thanks so much for everything you do! Listening the your stuff at this moment!
I don't have an iphone but I would think there is an app to cover it. Look for "opens multi part zip files"
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene