REQUEST - Get Back Session Bootlegs

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Rui

Re: REQUEST - Get Back Session Bootlegs

Post by Rui »

Megazeti wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:52 pm Has no one ever heard of Fromsmash for a temporary upload?
Oop- I Haven't
Rui

Post by Rui »

Hmmmm, Sorry For This But The A/B Road Link Is Giving Me A Hard Time As It's Nitroflare ://
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

Nitroflare when it's free I just cop the slow DL time so that's expected. Paid never have so cant help you.

Fromsmash (or known as Smash) is an equally good alternative to Wetransfer. It was used frequently on BZ.
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Megazeti wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:35 pm Nitroflare when it's free I just cop the slow DL time so that's expected. Paid never have so cant help you.

Fromsmash (or known as Smash) is an equally good alternative to Wetransfer. It was used frequently on BZ.
Ok, I’m gonna check it out. Mega is so easy for me but others do seem to have issues. So my helpfulness in this case was no help. So sorry about that Rui. But thank you for stepping in Yves!! Glad you were able to assist!!
Cheers
Mike
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

Mega is very fine with the help of freeware like JDownloader2 (also useful for Youtube, etc etc). One would not get the pain of a stalled Mega download using this software.

NitroFlare is very slow but also a very reliable server if your Web connection is reliable. Not the worst option, as for me.
Rui

Post by Rui »

mitchellmichael wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:49 am
Megazeti wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:35 pm Nitroflare when it's free I just cop the slow DL time so that's expected. Paid never have so cant help you.

Ok, I’m gonna check it out. Mega is so easy for me but others do seem to have issues. So my helpfulness in this case was no help. So sorry about that Rui. But thank you for stepping in Yves!! Glad you were able to assist!!
Oh No Problem With That, Still Thanks As You've Did An Effort On Sharing These Titles :DD
Rui

Post by Rui »

Nitroflare Has Been Showing This Since Last Night, I Couldn't Download It :(
Attachments
ABNitro.PNG
ABNitro.PNG (58.51 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

OK I'll put it on my Google Drive but to ease the downloading process I STRONGLY suggest you download it subfolder by subfolder.

I am starting the upload just now so it won't be available fifer a few hours (15 Gb...)
Yves
gearfab

Post by gearfab »

Rui wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:59 pm Hmmmm, Sorry For This But The A/B Road Link Is Giving Me A Hard Time As It's Nitroflare ://
How's this?
hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/p719gkfwupyqitu/ ... 9.zip/file
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Yves