Looking for "Everest" (vol 1-3)

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
tsardaniel1

Re: Looking for "Everest" (vol 1-3)

Post by tsardaniel1 »

Hi there. I feel really dumb asking this, but I downloaded the zip and then did not know how to get to play or download. I apologize for my ineptness, but am rather new to file sharing, etc and welcome any advice, tips or the like.

Dan
Cheers All
Dan
MrP

Post by MrP »

need to use a program such as winzip or winrar or any number of others which are similar to unzip file and then you will have likely flac files
tsardaniel1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm Hi there. I feel really dumb asking this, but I downloaded the zip and then did not know how to get to play or download. I apologize for my ineptness, but am rather new to file sharing, etc and welcome any advice, tips or the like.

Dan
tsardaniel1

Post by tsardaniel1 »

Thanks and I sort of thought that to be the case, it was on my iPhone so I was hoping to be able to have the FLAC files and then be able to upload or group them. I truly appreciate the kind words of guidance and will try not to be overly bothersome with inane questions as I search to replace content I have lost.

Cheers

Dan
Cheers All
Dan
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

tsardaniel1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:15 pm Hi there. I feel really dumb asking this, but I downloaded the zip and then did not know how to get to play or download. I apologize for my ineptness, but am rather new to file sharing, etc and welcome any advice, tips or the like.

Dan
If I remember well I uploaded my whole Everett folder without zipping it, so you shouldn't have any thing to do.
Yves
tsardaniel1

Post by tsardaniel1 »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:22 pm

Dan
If I remember well I uploaded my whole Everett folder without zipping it, so you shouldn't have any thing to do.
Hey there. Let me try again. I will check it out and sorry for being a little slow on the uptake here.

Dan
Cheers All
Dan
AgentYaroslav007

Post by AgentYaroslav007 »

Re-upload please!
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Link valid for one week

hxxps://we.tl/t-WXu4lidMKr