Twin Freaks Instrumentals and Hellraiser mix

Fan created remixes and rare variations
MP3J

Twin Freaks Instrumentals and Hellraiser mix

Post by MP3J »

Here we have McCartney's side project with Roy Kerr (Freelance Hellraiser) from 2005, but in instrumentals.
The original source of these MP3'S is totally unknown since it was only ever released in it's original form and on vinyl...never CD.

As a bonus i have included a FLAC copy of Hellraiser's 'THE BEAT OF THE DRUM COME' MIX, originally aired in The Rinse radio show on XFM.
This show features two extra Hellraiser mash up tracks that utilise McCartney elements.
Oh Woman Oh Why/Feel Good (Gorillaz), and Momma Miss America/The Message (GrandMaster Flash). These tracks obviously never appeared anywhere commercially.

Enjoy: hXXps://anonfiles.com/H0caB587u2/Twin_Freaks_Instrumentals_zip
cybermedios

Re: Twin Freaks Instrumentals and Hellraiser mix

Post by cybermedios »

¡Thanks for this, dear master¡
Cybermedios (a.k.a. lappin7 in bootlegzone)
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

Very interesting. Thank you
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

Thanks MP3J :D
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
Axkorecords

Post by Axkorecords »

Would someone please be so kind as to upload this again? Also, does anyone have a recording of Freelance Hellraiser's Blue Room radio show? Apparently he did a mashup of the 1970 and Working Classical versions of Maybe I'm Amazed on that show. Many thanks in advance!
Gredel21

Post by Gredel21 »

Hi All.

Could someone re-post the Twin Freaks instrumentals again.
Knowing we cant post official releases - does anyone know where you can find a copy of flac mixes of the twin freaks ultimate collection
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Axkorecords wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:49 pm Would someone please be so kind as to upload this again? Also, does anyone have a recording of Freelance Hellraiser's Blue Room radio show? Apparently he did a mashup of the 1970 and Working Classical versions of Maybe I'm Amazed on that show. Many thanks in advance!
I wish I knew!
I bought this as a CD-R from a semi regular vendor at the Pasadena City College. I never caught his name but he was a McCartney collector and had all the new items as they were retailed. So, my point being that if these aired on June 18, 2005(a Saturday)...I bought this CD a mere two Sundays later on July 3. So, On that day, I bought the Twin Freaks LP and the radio remixes from a guy who had them before anyone else. He wasn't too hyped on the LP but he made me think that the radio remixes were something huge. But it was brand new and he had one copy of each and I bought them both. He told me that I scored on the radio remixes because he had trouble getting them and most people had missed the airings. He said the album won't be on CD but the radio remixes were only aired once and that they were going to be harder to find than the LP. He had only burned one copy to bring due to time constraints and that he had done this to sell to whoever might buy the Twin Freaks LP. Irony-----> I never even listened to the LP. But, I copied the CD and have played the radio remixes many times. As it happens, I had concurrently purchased Jamie Lidell - Multiply LP...released the same day as Twin Freaks. I didn't know Twin Freaks was coming or anything like it. I was actually in a surreal state of unsure confusion when I played the Radio Remixes on the way home from Pasadena. There wasn't enough McCartney to maintain the focus so we heard some looped Momma Miss America and the "WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG" loop from Live and Let Die...but nothing else to hold us. The next thing is we're half way home and Jamie Lidell is jamming away. Only we didn't notice that it was Twin Freaks and for two solid minutes of 80 m.p.h. on the 5 Fwy North...nobody could register what had happened. WTF? Don't you hear that? Hear WHAT? Jamie Lidell! Yeah, I love that album! WHAT? WE WERE LISTENING TO McCartney! Oh, yeah! Well, what happened? I finally ejected the disc...Jamie Lidell stopped singing. Disc says Twin Freaks...I said "Don't sweat the small shit! Paul McCartney is Jamie Lidell fan". So, It was a McCartney moment that was special to us. To this day, I have yet to meet ANYONE ELSE that has ever heard of Jamie Lidell.
A little bit mo'
A little bit mo!
So, If you're still reading this, you are better informed than we were but, we never panicked and it worked out for everyone. Especially, Jamie Lidell who had two locals raving about this intricate web that gets woven when McCartney samples unknown artists until they play AMOEBA in Hollywood...and then After Jamie still isn't famous Macca decides to play where the mighty Jamie Lidell gave us a little bit mo'...on the same rickety, creaky old stage at Sunset & Cahuenga!
We get bored. But we get through it.
I miss my Youth!
I do NOT know what the pedigree of the audio files are. I just hope some of you haven't heard these yet. They are interesting even if you've never played the Classical McCartney or Jamie Lidell!
Twin Freaks - RADIO REMIXES(BBC Blue Room MIX, also XFM: TheREMIX)-----> hxxps://we.tl/t-ptvD8y01Z0 <-----HORRIBLY tagged!
Thank you!
KC
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Thank you for the re-up KC...
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Yes, thanks a lot for the re-up :).

Any chance to have a re-up for 'THE BEAT OF THE DRUM COME' as well ?
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

Fast lucky wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:36 am Yes, thanks a lot for the re-up :).

Any chance to have a re-up for 'THE BEAT OF THE DRUM COME' as well ?
here you go Fast lucky

hxxps://we.tl/t-811U9N7bqe