New Stem Separation Software & 2 Beatles Stereo conversions using it!

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Sologui

Re: New Stem Separation Software & 2 Beatles Stereo conversions using it!

Post by Sologui »

Mixerrog wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:28 am Sologui ,

You can grab the 32 bit stems of P.S. I Love You using the new Open-Unmix UMX at hxxps://we.tl/t-iHMP5zF0Z3 usinf password of 092849 for 1 week.

Rog
Thank you very much for the stems .- The separations are well done, what appeals to me is the "Other" track, mainly from the guitar, which is quite well isolated. We know that this is the most complex part to isolate.
Sologui

Post by Sologui »

Mixerrog wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:54 pm I got the 24 bit flac output version going & it is at least twice as fast so I am converting to it.

You need to install "stempeg" first by running pip install "stempeg" from your first command prompt.

Then run --

umx --ext .flac --audio-backend stempeg "input song" --outdir "directory location for flac output stems"

Rog
Thanks for this info, I'm going to try an Open-Unmix installation again on my Mac

Thanks again Rog
Mixerrog

Post by Mixerrog »

Sologui,

It was written with Macs so I am sure it will work but I know little about Macs having only an older MiniMac to play with.

On another forum where I also announced this software on, a Mac user wrote this ---

"I've used Spleeter on my Mac and you have to use Terminal to access it". Maybe this will help or a Mac user here can help you also.

I hope you can get it installed & working -- it is working great for me even if I am getting errors that it thankfully is neglecting!

Rog
Mixerrog

Post by Mixerrog »

There has been a slight update to the software that you can get with " pip install openunmix --upgrade" to get the latest version 1.2.1

Rog