Strawberry Fields Forever- new remix (multitracks)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
fishbeardsunset

Strawberry Fields Forever- new remix (multitracks)

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D Hi Guys Following on from the very excellent posting by VeeJay, I have updated a version that I had been working on recently, (from some multimixes) so thought I would also share it here :roll:

Hope you enjoy:
hxxps://gofile.io/d/ppOQt0
JPM7756

Re: Strawberry Fields Forever- new remix (multitracks)

Post by JPM7756 »

Nice work on this. I've been missing the remixes that used to be shared on BZ.
fishbeardsunset

JPM7756 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:45 pm Nice work on this. I've been missing the remixes that used to be shared on BZ.
:D Thanks for your kind words - nice to receive some positive feedback considering the amount of downloads!!!! :roll:
Josh

Post by Josh »

Good job!

I am a victim of the loudness wars, so my favorite version is the Stereo Mix 2015 found in the Sgt. Peppers deluxe version. It just has this punchiness to it. I personally find the vocals in the other mixes to be too loud in comparison to the other music. Then again, I don't exactly know what I am talking about.
fishbeardsunset

Josh wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:05 pm Good job!

I am a victim of the loudness wars, so my favorite version is the Stereo Mix 2015 found in the Sgt. Peppers deluxe version. It just has this punchiness to it. I personally find the vocals in the other mixes to be too loud in comparison to the other music. Then again, I don't exactly know what I am talking about.
Hi Josh ... of course you know what you are talking about :D whatever floats your boat, and as George Harrison once said "It's all 8-) in the mind"
Rui

Post by Rui »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:19 am :D Hi Guys Following on from the very excellent posting by VeeJay, I have updated a version that I had been working on recently, (from some multimixes) so thought I would also share it here :roll:

Hope you enjoy:
hxxps://gofile.io/d/ppOQt0
Great Remix! I Find The Remix Very Wide! I Enjoy It Very Much! Thank You For Posting Mr. fishbeardsunset! ^v^
fishbeardsunset

:D Hi RUI I'm pleased you liked it and thank you for all your comments- Much appreciated 8-)