Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Fan created remixes and rare variations
WoodLennon

Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Post by WoodLennon »

Today I found this Chinese site where people upload music, among them I found several remixes of Kenny Saxton, all are new except for several uploaded in his day to BootlegZone, there are several gems like the remix of All Things Must Pass and Wings Over Europe, the only problem is that they are only for streaming, I do not know how to download them and if someone knows and upload them here would be great, I leave the link below :D

EDIT: I noticed that you can access the profiles and (if I'm right) the guy is Kenny Saxton himself and now he's uploading there, it would be nice to ask him what they opened this blog so he knows about our existence or that he also starts uploading his remixes here, anyway, I'm happy to meet him again as I'm a fan of his work

hxxps://music.163.com/#/djradio?id=792741575
walrus gumboot

Re: Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Post by walrus gumboot »

I am not a techno wizard so this might well be very old school... I use this..hxxps://www.nch.com.au/soundtap/index.html

it records in real time. A bit laborious but it works.

WG
ToddS

Re: Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Post by ToddS »

To WoodLennon: when i want the audio to a video ( like on u-tube ) , i have a tape deck plugged into the headphones jack on my pc . no problem .
WoodLennon

Post by WoodLennon »

walrus gumboot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:15 am I am not a techno wizard so this might well be very old school... I use this..hxxps://www.nch.com.au/soundtap/index.html

it records in real time. A bit laborious but it works.

WG
thanks really, it's a great program and it worked for me, in a few moments I'll upload the first collection of those remixes, there are a lot of pretty good ones there
WoodLennon

Post by WoodLennon »

ToddS wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:02 pm To WoodLennon: when i want the audio to a video ( like on u-tube ) , i have a tape deck plugged into the headphones jack on my pc . no problem .
I used to do that before when I had my tape deck, it broke down a few months ago but I still appreciate the comment
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

Any luck getting these tracks?
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Here's most of them:

https://tinyurl.com/ynhrcbrj

Normally I wouldn't do this but he was always keen to share his stuff on BZ so I doubt he'd mind.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Mixerrog

Post by Mixerrog »

I happened to search YouTube for him & found this match at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcShu- ... yXg/videos

I subscribed & asked him if he used to be on the now gone Beatles Bootlegzone so will see if I he is the right one & if we can get him here somehow.

He does a neat version of "Across The Universe" on his channel. I call these add-a-trach versions.

I have about 300 flacs by him but would like for Kenny to post his mixes. I do not share mixes without permission form the creator so sorry I can not share them at this time & way too large to upload them all. Hopefully we can get him back to this site soon.

Rog
WoodLennon

Post by WoodLennon »

James carlane3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:17 pm Any luck getting these tracks?
I recorded a lot of them and all the material that I never put out in a remixed album, the problem is that there was a click in many of them and it is worth mentioning that the program gave me problems (sometimes it would go over the recording and leave me with half a song, things like that), I will try to look for a better program or to solve the click problem
WoodLennon

Post by WoodLennon »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:01 am Here's most of them:

https://tinyurl.com/ynhrcbrj

Normally I wouldn't do this but he was always keen to share his stuff on BZ so I doubt he'd mind.
Thank you very much for uploading them, your remixes are also very good