Thanks for this !!!!
micktanner

Re: SGT. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND: NIMBUS SUPER CUT

Post by micktanner »

SWEET! Thank you both, skynet and fishbeardsunset! :D
eggman

Post by eggman »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:07 am :D Hi Skynet you just beat me to it- 8-) as I was going to do the same. Below is a list of the ones that I considered also to be worthy of inclusion from my own collection that I have burned to cd

I was also interested in the "Massed Alberts Collection" that was put up on the "old zone" and included various outtakes and multitracks of Pepper throughout the years. I think the original posting had 25 cds of music but I know the project was still beng enlarged. With that in mind, coincidentally I have just finished re-mixing the various multitracks from Disk 21 (I think it was) which I will offer up on the board for people to download - later today
Not sure why I picked that particular version - but it had all the multitracks so it was good excercise to see if I could create "my own Pepper!" :roll:

Sgt Peppers
MFSL UHQR Japan 1982 custom pressing (MFQR 1-100) Rip by Dr Robert and Pbthal (both on cd) THE BEST VERSION
1984 Nimbus Supercut DVD-A (PCS7027) mastered and pressed exclusively for readers of Hi-Fi Today magazine & available by mail order only. Currently sells for about €1650. Only 1000 limited copies released.
2013 (g-force) remastered Edition from Bootleg zone (on cd)
2017 official (4 cd set) re-mixed stereo album (this version burned to cd) (including the original mono release)
Audio5 EMI Australia 1983 only 500 copies ever released on vinyl (2 different rips by PBTHAL & and Dr Robert on (cd)
Note there is a glitch on “Mr Kite “ on the Dr Robert version.
UK first pressing PCS 7027 YEX 637/8 (June 1967) - saidalani rip (on cd) Nice copy
MFSL UHQR (MFQR 1-100 & EAS-70137) 2004 [Mirror Spock] (Stereo version on cd) & MONO versions together
Original UK Tube Cut PCS 7027 (2013 PBTHAL) 1967 [LP] [24/96] Considered by some to be the best sounding stereo

(edit) :)
Oh, apologies of course three from Paul62
Sgt. Pepper's 2017 remix (March 2019 remix aligned with vintage HTM cut)Paul62
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Rock Band Paul 62 (2019)
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band using 2009 remasters by Paul62)

Hi Folks,

Here is the Massed Albert Collection. This is the 2018 version with instructions for updating the 2017 version if you already have it.
This version spans 27 discs! :o

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Hp803ChI
Decrypt key: 1NSGgs2nnxO2LulvtUE4ng

I'll try to have this available for as long as possible but due to the large file size. However, I have limited space left and may have to take it offline. :cry:
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D Hi guys thanks - there are now a plethora of "Peppers" - Here is the (UHQR Vinyl) {24-96} PBTHAL rip
Thanks eggman for the update to the Massed Alberts- I have just finished listening to my re-mixes from the multimixes (Disk21)and will put it up under a new thread this evening
PBTHAL rip - link:
hxxps://gofile.io/d/iteD6d
skynet

Post by skynet »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:25 pm :D Hi guys thanks - there are now a plethora of "Peppers" - Here is the (UHQR Vinyl) {24-96} PBTHAL rip
Thanks eggman for the update to the Massed Alberts- I have just finished listening to my re-mixes from the multimixes (Disk21)and will put it up under a new thread this evening
PBTHAL rip - link:
mmm the download link does not seem to work... perhaps i am doing something wrong?
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

skynet wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:08 am
fishbeardsunset wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:25 pm :D Hi guys thanks - there are now a plethora of "Peppers" - Here is the (UHQR Vinyl) {24-96} PBTHAL rip
PBTHAL rip - link:
mmm the download link does not seem to work... perhaps i am doing something wrong?
:D Hi Skynet just tried it and all seems ok: There have beeen 15 downloads so hopefully it does work.
skynet

Post by skynet »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:55 am
skynet wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:08 am
PBTHAL rip - link:
:D Hi Skynet just tried it and all seems ok: There have beeen 15 downloads so hopefully it does work.

Thanks i was able to :) my browser was doing some strange things, thanks for sharing it :)

Regards
powerstar24

Post by powerstar24 »

Hello all. Would anyone be able to re-up the Nimbus Supercut of Sgt Pepper?
Please and thank you.
4-track-mind

Post by 4-track-mind »

The 1969 Toshiba reel of "EAXA-5087" ain't too shabby, either 8-)

side 1 24/96
[hxxps://mega.nz/file/3YJQDZpb#Nb1rW8MfA ... nuPa1617rw]

side 2 24/96
[hxxps://mega.nz/file/nBAGUJ7D#m52dsNhA_ ... x_G9wGe6FM]

picture
[https://ibb.co/VpHNZmY]
Think for yourself 'cause I won't be there with you... :lol:
AHS1965

Post by AHS1965 »

Does it possibly to have a re up? :roll: