The Unheard Hidden Vocals From The Long And Winding Road

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Rui

The Unheard Hidden Vocals From The Long And Winding Road

Post by Rui »

This Unreleased, Unheard & Hidden Vocal Track From The Long And Winding Road Was Never Heard By The Public On It's Own, Back At 2003 Let It Be... Naked Was Released And It Was An Alternate Version/Take Of The Song Which Has No Orchestra And It Was A Different Recording Used From The Original Record, The Original Used The January 26th, 1969 Recording And The Naked Version Used The Final Recording Of The Song From The 31st Of January, 1969 Which Was Also Shown/Included On The Let It Be Film, Anthology 8 & The 2015 Release 1+. This Vocal Track Can Only Be Heard Through The Original Raw Recording Of The Song, Anthology 8 Or The Let It Be Film, The Vocal Was Removed From The ... Naked Album By The Sound Engineer As I Suppose, But Here It Is Presented On It Own, Isolated.

It Was So Buried Down To The Mix It Was A Tough One On Doing But I Worked Out At The End. I Used The Anthology 8 Mix (From The DVD) For The Isolation, The Track Needed Some Clean Up Because Some Of The Artifacts Can Be Heard, But Here It Is Isolated, It Now Can Be Heard By The Public.
alphabeatles

Re: The Unheard Hidden Vocals From The Long And Winding Road

Post by alphabeatles »

Very cool, thanks! Paul did this during the "Something" solo as well.
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D Hi RUI Very inventive and precise "detective work" you have done to come up with this. Excellent 8-)
rhino

Post by rhino »

Nice !
onemojofilter

Post by onemojofilter »

Nice, but I don't think this is from the officially released version. In that version, the original vocal was him half-singing/speaking "Many times I've been alone..." and that was muted and replaced by an instrumental interlude composed and produced by Phil Spector.
My opinions are my own, but, my dog tends to agree with everything I say.
Rui

Post by Rui »

alphabeatles wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:33 am Very cool, thanks! Paul did this during the "Something" solo as well.
No Problem!!! Ah Yes The Something Vocal Solo!
Rui

Post by Rui »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 am :D Hi RUI Very inventive and precise "detective work" you have done to come up with this. Excellent 8-)
Thank You Very Much Mr. fishbeardsunset! HEHE It Always Fascinates Me
When I Hear Paul Doing It During Preston's Solo, I First Heard It 2 Years Ago And At That Moment I Realized Hmm Something's Different Then I Listened To It Once Again And There, I Noticed That Him Singing Wasn't On The ... Naked Version Same Take But It Was Removed, The Other Day I Thought Of Why Not Isolate The Vocal Track, And Then Yea And So On. :DD
Rui

Post by Rui »

onemojofilter wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:32 pm Nice, but I don't think this is from the officially released version. In that version, the original vocal was him half-singing/speaking "Many times I've been alone..." and that was muted and replaced by an instrumental interlude composed and produced by Phil Spector.
Thank You!!! :DD, Ohh The One You're Talking About Is The One On The Original Album, That Was A Different Recording, The Raw Take Was Officially Released On Anthology 3, The One On The Video Was From A Different Version/Recording, It Was From January 31st, 1969, It Was The Same Take On The ... Naked One But It Was Mixed Out, We Can Only Hear It Through The Nagras/Recordings, Anthology 8 (DVD) & From The Let It Be Film. :>
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

Very cool! Thanks Rui!
—Keith
Rui

Post by Rui »

powerPC wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:20 am Very cool! Thanks Rui!
Thank You!!! No Problem 8-)