Macca Unbrickwalled (Vol. 20 - Red Rose Speedway... Remixed)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Jay

Re: Macca Unbrickwalled (Vol. 20 - Red Rose Speedway... Remixed)

Post by Jay »

Excellent work as usual Kenny. I wasn't terribly impressed by the Atmos mix because of questionable EQ, especially on drums and vocals. It must have been quite a task to make it sound as wonderful as you did. Very impressive.
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

Jay wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:26 pm Excellent work as usual Kenny. I wasn't terribly impressed by the Atmos mix because of questionable EQ, especially on drums and vocals. It must have been quite a task to make it sound as wonderful as you did. Very impressive.
Yeah I also find several tracks have backing vocals and sound effects buried too deep, so I filtered and boosted them. I'm glad you like my adjustments :lol:
Words and gibberish remixed from Merriam-Webster's by Kenny Saxton
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Thanks to Fast Lucky and Jay for the amazing artworks created. 8-)
Ale.
bsizzy_27

Post by bsizzy_27 »

While I'm not a huge fan of this album, I'm looking forward to listening to this soon! :mrgreen:
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

KennySaxton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:16 pm
Rupert Pupkin wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:51 pm wow! this mix of Red Rose Speedway is awesome! this is one of my favorite album...
I knew the Dolby Atmos was out (same for "Cloud Nine" by the way... fancy a George Harrison remix ? ;) )

I'm highly interested in Cold Cuts (selections)- could you please reupload your link or someone here please can re-up this labor of work and love ?
thanks a lot in advance for your help!

same request for Vol. 19 - Amoeba Gig :oops:
They're all in the google drive link :D
:oops: :mrgreen: I'm sincerely sorry - I was so excited that I did not realize that scrolling down page 1 a little bit and I would discover a google-drive permanent link (when I was so disoriented to say the least by the expired wetransfer link :oops: ) (by the way your mix of Red Rose Speedway is damned good; I've always been so fond of the final medley.
By the way, "Do Me Good" on Keith Moon "Two Sides Of Moon" always made me think of the mood of the final medley: there's even a video clip taken during the recording sessions; just check it... you'll see and hear what I mean...)
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

Fast lucky wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:21 am Here you go : hXXps://we.tl/t-UdzxgIBQsm
thank you very much! and have a great day!
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

Rupert Pupkin wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:35 pm
KennySaxton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:16 pm
Rupert Pupkin wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:51 pm wow! this mix of Red Rose Speedway is awesome! this is one of my favorite album...
I knew the Dolby Atmos was out (same for "Cloud Nine" by the way... fancy a George Harrison remix ? ;) )

I'm highly interested in Cold Cuts (selections)- could you please reupload your link or someone here please can re-up this labor of work and love ?
thanks a lot in advance for your help!

same request for Vol. 19 - Amoeba Gig :oops:
They're all in the google drive link :D
:oops: :mrgreen: I'm sincerely sorry - I was so excited that I did not realize that scrolling down page 1 a little bit and I would discover a google-drive permanent link (when I was so disoriented to say the least by the expired wetransfer link :oops: ) (by the way your mix of Red Rose Speedway is damned good; I've always been so fond of the final medley.
By the way, "Do Me Good" on Keith Moon "Two Sides Of Moon" always made me think of the mood of the final medley: there's even a video clip taken during the recording sessions; just check it... you'll see and hear what I mean...)
I see what you mean here... ;)
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

So which album do you guys want me to do next? :)
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

KennySaxton wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:02 pm So which album do you guys want me to do next? :)
"London Town" please (one of my favorite album) or "Back To The Egg".
The thing is that you won't find - as far as I can tell - a better source since no D.Atmos around and no official deluxe release so far.

By the way the medley remix of Red Rose Speedway is epic and I really enjoyed some unlighted stuff in the mix (some voices here and there I've never heard before or buried in the mix, the great guitar on Hands Of Love; my favorite part being the combining melody of the very last part with the solo of Old Lazy Dynamite (sounds like it's the same idea than on Abbey Road B face (the You Never Give Me Your Money back into Golden Slumbers). Sorry for the comparison :oops: but I love Red Rose Speedway).

About Keith's "Do Me Good" : there is a kind of jumpy melody which reminds me "Power Cut"; I could hear this track in the medley after Hold Me Tight
:mrgreen: you could even play the guitar solo from Old Lazy Dynamite near the end of the song :mrgreen: