NO VOCALS!

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Vee-Jay

NO VOCALS!

Post by Vee-Jay »

Hey, Folks -

Quick question... would anyone be willing to release all of the original Beatles LPs, all without any vocals at all? So many of you seem to have such a command of the demuck method, whereas I haven't a clue... :?

I can just imagine an album title like "Without The Beatles". :lol: LOL The cover would just be a black background without any Beatles in it. "Beatles Sold Out" would just be the instruments playing and an LP cover showing an empty autumn background in Hyde Park. :D

I even ran this past Lord Reith and he said, "It's a great Idea and I would download it, but I just don't have the time to do it myself!"

Would creating this interest anyone? I'd be very grateful and I think it might be fun to hear the Fabs this way!
stereoman33

Re: NO VOCALS!

Post by stereoman33 »

already done here.
check out the super analogue masters series
or the 5,1 surround sound versions of abracadabra
Vee-Jay

Post by Vee-Jay »

Thank you, stereoman33! Is there any chance that you could share a direct link to them? My search only seems to bring up the Let It Be super analog master. Thanks!
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

Vee-Jay wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:41 pm Thank you, stereoman33! Is there any chance that you could share a direct link to them? My search only seems to bring up the Let It Be super analog master. Thanks!
Is at it?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3269&hilit=super+premium
stereoman33

Post by stereoman33 »

Yes thats it
Vee-Jay

Post by Vee-Jay »

Venus and Mars wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:10 pm
Vee-Jay wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:41 pm Thank you, stereoman33! Is there any chance that you could share a direct link to them? My search only seems to bring up the Let It Be super analog master. Thanks!
Is at it?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3269&hilit=super+premium
stereoman33 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:04 am Yes thats it
Thanks, guys! I'll swing on over to that thread and see what's available to download. 8-)