Got to get you into my Life, King of Fuh and Sour Milk Sea : Stems, Instrumental and new Stereo Mixes UPDATED LINKS

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Kingof2007

Got to get you into my Life, King of Fuh and Sour Milk Sea : Stems, Instrumental and new Stereo Mixes UPDATED LINKS

Post by Kingof2007 »

I come to you with new Mixes and Stems.

1. Got to get you into my Life Re-remixed
Requested by MoltenJackass. I have re-remixed and seperated Got to get you into my Life for him. The Drums are more hearable in this one.
hxxps://we.tl/t-XElS76ioOw

2. Sour Milk Sea
One of my favourtie Songs from George that he didn't perform.
hxxps://we.tl/t-EeFla0ubui
I made 2 Mixes because I didn't know wich one was the best. So tell me in the comments wich one you prefere!

3. King of Fuh (Finally in Stereo!)
I mixed this Song into Stereo. Drums and bass are on the left side while the piano is on the right.
hxxps://we.tl/t-Hncg22Kbl1
Apple records .png
Apple records .png (477.92 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
Links have been Updated, they will expire on the 4th of April 2023.

I hope you guys will enjoy these as much as I enjoy making them and please If any of you want Stems or remixes please write me
All the best,
King.
Last edited by Kingof2007 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
MoltenJackass

Re: Got to get you into my Life (2022 Mix), King of Fuh and Sour Milk Sea : Stems, Instrumental and new Stereo Mixes.

Post by MoltenJackass »

Thanks for the post and I love your Apple with headphones!
BTL1210

Re: Got to get you into my Life (2022 Mix), King of Fuh and Sour Milk Sea : Stems, Instrumental and new Stereo Mixes.

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME share - Thank you Kingof20007
stereoman33

Post by stereoman33 »

Thank you fir sharing these mixes… a nice stereo instrumental backing of sour milk sea… its just waiting for someone to throw a clean George vocal on top of

Might be even more fun if the drums could be moved more central or better still doubled up in the right channel!
Tex

Post by Tex »

Last edited by Tex on Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

Can some kind person re-up a link for Got To Get U Into My Life ? Thank You .
Modboy66

Post by Modboy66 »

I’m sorry to be late to this - would love to hear the Sour Milk Sea remixes and stems if possible - I’m having a go at putting George’s vocals from the good demo with the Lomax backing track. Gotten decent results, albeit in bounced down mono. Thanks in advance,
Modboy
Kingof2007

Post by Kingof2007 »

Modboy66 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:56 am I’m sorry to be late to this - would love to hear the Sour Milk Sea remixes and stems if possible - I’m having a go at putting George’s vocals from the good demo with the Lomax backing track. Gotten decent results, albeit in bounced down mono. Thanks in advance,
Modboy
The links have been all updated!
Have fun and all the best,
King