REVOLVER EMI Canadian issue re-master AMENDED 3-6-21

Fan created remixes and rare variations
fishbeardsunset

REVOLVER EMI Canadian issue re-master AMENDED 3-6-21

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D My sincere aplogies as I seemed to have made a monumental Fxx up with the download links and left off some of the REVOLVER tracks
so new link has been provided here :- REVOLVER new remix from the Canadian cd plus multitracks: hxxps://gofile.io/d/LQ3GsY

I lost the edit link to the GOfile page so could not remove it either!! so sorry for all the confusion this may have caused!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the OLD link: purely for the HELP! and RUBBER SOUL uploads for those that might be interested- just ignore the first REVOLVER link
hxxps://gofile.io/d/OWfckW and use the new link just for the amended REVOLVER download : hxxps://gofile.io/d/LQ3GsY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Hi Everyone
I have pleasure in finally being able to offer you my re-mastered version of “Revolver” from the EMI Canadian cd ref: C246441
In addition, I have been able to get hold of the recent multi-mixes of the album and have remixed those tracks as well, as “EXTRAS” for comparison, for those of you who may be interested.Also please see the accompanying notes in this download.

This is the third in the series of the Canadian Disque Americ cds and some of you may have already been familiar with the very first “HELP!” Remaster from last year and also “Rubber Soul”, so I thought I would include them here also, so you have the three albums together for anyone that may have missed them

I have always tried to bring a “warmth” and clear representation to the “Beatles vocals” in my mixes- who were regarded as possibly the very best in their field, during the era that I grew up in, for their unique harmonisation, and I have no axe to grind with the very talented people that engage in creating their own new mixes or indeed complete albums, but feel saddened with the fact that quite a lot of the output I have listened to recently, falls short of the mark and in some cases is unbearable to listen to; because of the “distortion” that occurs in the vocalisation, at least to my ears anyway.

Whether you agree with that statement or not, is certainly a very personal issue and obviously other people's hearing cannot be the same as mine anyway!!!
Last edited by fishbeardsunset on Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rui

Re: REVOLVER EMI Canadian issue re-master- plus multimixes

Post by Rui »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:20 pm :D Hi Everyone
I have pleasure in finally being able to offer you my re-mastered version of “Revolver” from the EMI Canadian cd ref: C246441
In addition, I have been able to get hold of the recent multi-mixes of the album and have remixed those tracks as well, as “EXTRAS” for comparison, for those of you who may be interested.Also please see the accompanying notes in this download.

This is the third in the series of the Canadian Disque Americ cds and some of you may have already been familiar with the very first “HELP!” Remaster from last year and also “Rubber Soul”, so I thought I would include them here also, so you have the three albums together for anyone that may have missed them

I have always tried to bring a “warmth” and clear representation to the “Beatles vocals” in my mixes- who were regarded as possibly the very best in their field, during the era that I grew up in, for their unique harmonisation, and I have no axe to grind with the very talented people that engage in creating their own new mixes or indeed complete albums, but feel saddened with the fact that quite a lot of the output I have listened to recently, falls short of the mark and in some cases is unbearable to listen to; because of the “distortion” that occurs in the vocalisation, at least to my ears anyway.

Whether you agree with that statement or not, is certainly a very personal issue and obviously other people's hearing cannot be the same as mine anyway!!!

Here is the link:
hxxps://gofile.io/d/OWfckW

Enjoy 8-)
Ooooooooooooh! This Is Great!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- Can't Wait To Listen To This! Thank You Mr. fishbeardunset! Love Your Stuff! <333
mce1965

Post by mce1965 »

Thanks so much! Any chance of getting a straight rip of the Revolver CD as well?
r9453

Post by r9453 »

Thanks very much!
Bob Dylan
LB Cloud
Tex

Post by Tex »

Can we get a critical review before automatic praise?
K_A_P68

Post by K_A_P68 »

I only see tracks 5-14 of the Disque Americ remix and the extras. Interested in hearing this, did some of the remastered tracks from the Canadian release get left out?
beatlesfanfromsop

Re: REVOLVER EMI Canadian issue re-master AMENDED 3-6-21

Post by beatlesfanfromsop »

fishbeardsunset
Thanks for posting your mixes to these three Canada releases.
Can you also post the three Canada original CD mixes when you have time?
Mike
K_A_P68

Post by K_A_P68 »

Thanks for reposting the complete version, looking forward to a listen!
noirbar

Post by noirbar »

Driving your car now FBSS. Beep Beep!!!
Antonio218

Post by Antonio218 »

Please, Can anyone share the original Revolver EMI Canadian? I've never heard it