A Hard Day's Night album- (NEW UPLOAD link 13-5-22)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
fishbeardsunset

Re: A Hard Day's Night album- new stereo remix

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D :D Thank you all so much for your comments and feedback, which is extremely valuable to me. It was a joy to tackle this one- along with “Beatles For Sale” my recent upload which has now received 156 downloads! :o

Thank you to Rave, 8-) for your input as well ( I will check your version out and compare the two- so appreciate you taking the time to do that)

So what’s next I hear you ask (!!!!) :roll: :roll: Well, following on from the two remastered Canadian cd’s of Help and Rubber Soul, I have now finished remastering the Canadian release of “REVOLVER” and have also managed to get the recent multitracks of that album also.

So, I have created the remastered version and then alongside, the MULTIMIX versions- which are quite “interesting” in some of the tonal differences and separations... Watch this space :roll: :roll: :!: :!:
noirbar

Post by noirbar »

Awesome work!!!

May I suggest a name for your nascent label: Old Fish New Beard
fishbeardsunset

:D Thanks Noirbar.... and others who have also commented... 8-) . The name "fishbeardsunset" was borrowed from a short guitar instrumental which appeared on the incredible 1968 album "Fully Qualified Survivor" by folk/rock songwriter and guitarist Michael Chapman and which featured the late Mick Ronson on guitar... 8-) Check it out :P if you get a chance
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

Your numerous jobs are wonderful.
Please re-upload.
Thank you.
fishbeardsunset

:D Thanks again will upload shortly 8-)
beatlesnyttigt

Re: A Hard Day's Night album- (NEW UPLOAD link 13-5-22)

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Yikes! Here's another one of your remixes I missed, I must have been away then. Thanks a lot for your re-up :D Robert
annlieb97

Post by annlieb97 »

Me too. Can you post all your mixes in one thread. I only got Help & Abbey Road :oops:
fishbeardsunset

annlieb97 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:00 pm Me too. Can you post all your mixes in one thread. I only got Help & Abbey Road :oops:
Hi Annlie97
Well, Many thanks for your interest 8-) , it was only on Friday that I received three requests from "Gaizoku" to upload the recent ones that you see dated 13th so:
that is AHDN, BFS, and SPLHCB (which are all multimixes)
Separately, I uploaded HELP! on the 12th (but already I have been fiddling about :o and redone some tracks, as I trend to revisit- them and could never get the song "HELP!" and "The Night Before to Sound" right) so now have newer versions of those-(from the Canadian source) and hopefully that will be it!!! - but I won't confuse everyone by reloading that album again just yet :roll: :roll: :roll:

So you should have the majority of the ones that I did last year Beatlewise... and also Abbey Rd the alternative version...is still active.
I have done the Canadian version of Rubber Soul which is unchanged and one of my favourites sounding remasters! and a lot of JOHN Lennon and solo McCartney work

For now if there is anything else that you would like then let me know. I could as you have requested put them all in one thread but at the moment it is very time consuming, so please bear with me, as I did not expect this level of interest (which of course I am very grateful for :D )
niallquinn

Post by niallquinn »

Thanks, will give it a listen, cheers!
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

A Wonderful Day's Night!
Thank you fishbeardsunset!