Rubber Soul (US Stereo) (2022) (Rockband Remix)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Bombers_1969

Re: Rubber Soul (US Stereo) (2022) (Rockband Remix)

Post by Bombers_1969 »

Per request -

hxxps://we.tl/t-Lls8feexRN

Good for one week...
Hannibal Starr

Post by Hannibal Starr »

Hi
MUCHAS GRACIASSSSS
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
Yellowwhale456

Post by Yellowwhale456 »

Many thanks
littlevillage

Post by littlevillage »

Hi

looking for this one, re-up please?
Bombers_1969

Post by Bombers_1969 »

Last call,

hxxps://we.tl/t-ldXtQBsloE

Good for one week...
littlevillage

Post by littlevillage »

thank you!
Josh

Post by Josh »

alphabeatles wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:44 pm Thanks, I'm good on the Rock Band stuff since it came out ;-)

I still don't understand the relationship between US stereo and Rock Band – unless you were mixing them the same, in which case, why?

And you're not really presenting a "Rockband Remix" if you're including vinyl. That dilutes the intent.

Anyway, your work is appreciated, just not "clean sourced" or "properly documented".

File under: For Fun ;-)
I feel that there was a lot of sarcasm directed toward someone who mixes things and releases them on the Internet for fun.
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Josh wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:27 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:44 pm Thanks, I'm good on the Rock Band stuff since it came out ;-)

I still don't understand the relationship between US stereo and Rock Band – unless you were mixing them the same, in which case, why?

And you're not really presenting a "Rockband Remix" if you're including vinyl. That dilutes the intent.

Anyway, your work is appreciated, just not "clean sourced" or "properly documented".

File under: For Fun ;-)
I feel that there was a lot of sarcasm directed toward someone who mixes things and releases them on the Internet for fun.
It's about trying to understand what we're being presented with here.

One time I was told by another forum member (upon uploading something not properly documented), "Own it".

And that's 100% correct. We shouldn't be sloppy or careless.

Now, if you or others don't care what you're listening to and just want to "bop", documentation of lineage and technique don't matter! But if you're at all serious about our hobby, you will require more information.

And of course it's great that people upload generously! But sometimes what is presented just doesn't make sense.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

If alphabeatles hadn't said it, I would have!
It should be obvious, the days of knowing which song you're listening to is much more complicated. Titles should be specific and the description should be detailed and accurate. I have commented more than once about the downloads that can't be identified because the creator's name isn't on the file. This recalls the emphasis placed on tagging by forum friend/member, Yves! I keep seeing a day whereby, we can't be sure that we are listening to the original vintage mixes by George Martin! If that becomes a problem, at least we will know what caused it! What a price to pay. I have mentally thanked alphabeatles for asking the same questions that I had. It isn't a personal attack. Remixes are everywhere. I want to know who and what in case there's more bounty to be had. That's all!
Peace, friends.
KC

Edit: Bombers_1969 has always had his moniker on the files...for which I am grateful. At least we know who created the hypothetical track. Potentially, all questions can be answered. But, only if he is available and keeps 'shop drawings' of each job. It might sound like trivial bitching but, it is practically impossible for me to keep 'created by' labeled for every download. Fan made is an unstoppable fact and growing fast! Why let it turn into a monster?
Thank you, Bomber_1969 for allowing this intrusion. When you bake delicious cookies...some people want the recipe.
I'm over...
Last edited by Kwai Chang on Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.