Tomorrow Never Knows - Alison Mosshart and Carla Azar Featuring John Lennon and The Beatles

Fan created remixes and rare variations
skynet

Tomorrow Never Knows - Alison Mosshart and Carla Azar Featuring John Lennon and The Beatles

Post by skynet »

While i am working on "trying" a remix at the Candlestick 66 concert (which has proven to be quite a daunting challenge - No godamm drum track on any separation experiment so far :roll: ), i started toying with these 2 versions of Tomorrow Never Knows, the one from the The Beatles and the One from the "Sucker Punch" Soundtrack.

So here is a very primitive attempt at mix them both, using elements from each version, this took me about 3 hours of work while i was trying to get ideas on track separations

Hope you like this first attempt, of course if subject to improvements and criticism for sure :)

Last edited by skynet on Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gringo557

Re: Tomorrow Never Knows - Alison Mosshart and Carla Azar Featuring John Lennon and The Beatles

Post by Gringo557 »

I'd love to hear what you could do with the Candlestick tape . . . :D
MP3J

Re: Tomorrow Never Knows - Alison Mosshart and Carla Azar Featuring John Lennon and The Beatles

Post by MP3J »

thats nice :)
BeatleG

Post by BeatleG »

Loved it. Far out!
BDJ

Post by BDJ »

Nice one!