Rockband Multitracks

Fan created remixes and rare variations
csnyfan

Re: Rockband Multitracks

Post by csnyfan »

You need both all biks and some Moggs. Moggs from the ps3 version have more high frequency data than the corresponding biks, but some moggs were ripped from the Wii and those are horrible quality. Iirc all the base game moggs were from the Wii.
I had a detailed list for which moggs to keep and which to throw away.
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

Can you share that list and the BIK files?
I have some moggs which are marked V2 (in addition to the standard ones) from a torrent. Any significance to those?
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

ianbuckers wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:40 am Thank you for this share. I've not played around with the moggs before but curiosity as to how these work got me downloading this time. I loaded a couple of tracks into Audacity and tried exporting as stereo wav files...which sound pretty good. As a starting point it would be good to know the way they should sound on the console. Should they be 5 stereo pairs as I have read elsewhere? If so it is as simple as going down the 10 windows in Audacity and making them alternately L and R in the order they are loaded?

I notice this collection is incomplete though. Does anyone have the moggs for the rest...i think we are missing some of the later DLC ones and also 'the End'. Hummus905 shared a core collection plus 3 of the bum downloads back in March...did that include the ones not featured here? I'm thinking it might still be missing 'The End'...?
Bumping above request.

Can anyone help? Hummus905 would you be able to re-share?

Thanks, Ian.
BDJ

Post by BDJ »

csnyfan wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:21 pm You need both all biks and some Moggs. Moggs from the ps3 version have more high frequency data than the corresponding biks, but some moggs were ripped from the Wii and those are horrible quality. Iirc all the base game moggs were from the Wii.
I had a detailed list for which moggs to keep and which to throw away.
"Here's a list of old "MOGGs" that you can safely delete because they were sourced from the Wii and have been directly superseded by Wii BIKs:

Boys
Do You Want to Know a Secret
I Saw Her Standing There
Twist and Shout
I Want to Hold Your Hand
I Wanna Be Your Man
A Hard Day's Night
Can't Buy Me Love
Eight Days a Week
I Feel Fine
Day Tripper
Ticket to Ride
Drive My Car
I'm Looking Through You
If I Needed Someone
And Your Bird Can Sing
Taxman
Yellow Submarine
Paperback Writer
Hello, Goodbye
I Am the Walrus
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band / With a Little Help from My Friends
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Getting Better
Good Morning Good Morning
Revolution
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Birthday
Dear Prudence
Helter Skelter
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Hey Bulldog
Don't Let Me Down
Come Together
Something
Octopus's Garden
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Here Comes the Sun
Dig a Pony
Get Back
I Me Mine
I've Got a Feeling

Here's a list of MOGGs that you still need to keep because they were sourced from the PS3/xbox (=alternate source, with different encoding quality):

Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
You Won't See Me
Nowhere Man
Think for Yourself
The Word
Michelle
What Goes On
Girl
In My Life
Wait
Run for Your Life
All You Need Is Love
Fixing a Hole
She's Leaving Home
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Within You Without You
When I'm Sixty-Four
Lovely Rita
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
A Day in the Life
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Oh! Darling
Because
Abbey Road Medley
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

ianbuckers wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:40 am Thank you for this share. I've not played around with the moggs before but curiosity as to how these work got me downloading this time. I loaded a couple of tracks into Audacity and tried exporting as stereo wav files...which sound pretty good. As a starting point it would be good to know the way they should sound on the console. Should they be 5 stereo pairs as I have read elsewhere? If so it is as simple as going down the 10 windows in Audacity and making them alternately L and R in the order they are loaded?

I notice this collection is incomplete though. Does anyone have the moggs for the rest...i think we are missing some of the later DLC ones and also 'the End'. Hummus905 shared a core collection plus 3 of the bum downloads back in March...did that include the ones not featured here? I'm thinking it might still be missing 'The End'...?
Bumping again. Third request.

Someone must have grabbed Hummus905's RockBand share? Please can someone re-share?
MrP

Post by MrP »

after 3 requests and no luck I would suggest you write the person who reposted it on the original topic
they obviously have/had it
ianbuckers wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:50 pm
Bumping again. Third request.

Someone must have grabbed Hummus905's RockBand share? Please can someone re-share?
ruedabeat

Post by ruedabeat »

Any tutorial about how to play the BIKs ? :?:

I got them in my PC, but haven´t found the way to open in Audacity. :roll:
ianbuckers

Post by ianbuckers »

ruedabeat wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:05 pm Any tutorial about how to play the BIKs ? :?:

Could you share them please rue? I haven't used BIKs either but if you share them I'll let you know what I work out about opening in Audacity...
No Bozos

Post by No Bozos »

ruedabeat wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:05 pm Any tutorial about how to play the BIKs ? :?:

Start up Audacity (I have Audacity version 2.3.1), then drag and drop a bik file on it, a box pops up that says "Select stream(s) to import." Highlight all of the files in the box using your mouse and shift or ctrl key, then click "open."
ruedabeat

Post by ruedabeat »

ianbuckers wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 pm

Could you share them please rue? I haven't used BIKs either but if you share them I'll let you know what I work out about opening in Audacity...
This is the Batch of BIKs I got available at this very moment. :geek:

hxxps://we.tl/t-6eIBYenKDj