Remixed Remastered Classics (Sampler)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
theboxinargentina

Remixed Remastered Classics (Sampler)

Post by theboxinargentina »

Here are a 9 remixed and remastered tracks. They're meant for headphones and they're really nice if you like Ringo a lot!
Absolutely not for purists.

*Track 4 is a reworked version of "Please Please Me" with the vocal fixed, which was done at my request by Lord Reith himself!

hxxps://we.tl/t-6hRhU1XuTK
WoodLennon

Re: Remixed Remastered Classics (Sampler)

Post by WoodLennon »

You give the songs a new feeling, they sound like the Andy Khairat's Metallica remixes, all more clear, very well balanced and more focus in instruments that weren't so prevalent in the original mixes, I've been jamming to your Get Back remix this noon, your mix give me some motivation that wasn't there when I first listen to the og mix, good job lad, ¿can you do Helter Skelter or something from All Things Must Pass next? I would love to hear your input in Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp and What Is Life
theboxinargentina

WoodLennon wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:01 am You give the songs a new feeling, they sound like the Andy Khairat's Metallica remixes, all more clear, very well balanced and more focus in instruments that weren't so prevalent in the original mixes, I've been jamming to your Get Back remix this noon, your mix give me some motivation that wasn't there when I first listen to the og mix, good job lad, ¿can you do Helter Skelter or something from All Things Must Pass next? I would love to hear your input in Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp and What Is Life
Thank you for the compliments. Yes I can look into doing those next!
D-listener

Post by D-listener »

Thank you for these. All I can say is encore, encore more please. These are great and give the songs a more contemporary sound and they are a fun listen!
theboxinargentina

D-listener wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:49 am Thank you for these. All I can say is encore, encore more please. These are great and give the songs a more contemporary sound and they are a fun listen!
Gracias. The main thing is that Ringo is about a hundred decibels louder!
rawsmack

Post by rawsmack »

Oh, this sounds really great to have. Any chance for re-up? Thanks a lot :)
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Here's a re-up, with many thanks to theboxinargentina
hXXps://we.tl/t-aLzBZ7OP5v
Go Ringo Go :) Robert