Help! Remix

Fan created remixes and rare variations
fishbeardsunset

Re: Help! Remix

Post by fishbeardsunset »

beatlefan99 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:32 pm Artwork is amazing.

I love a bit of Beatles album art.

Do you any more please?
:D Hi Mate- As I may have previously mentioned, the artwork for this re-master was made especially by a former member of the Bootlegzone called "Leisky"- so all credit goes to him. Unfortunately, when I "lost" my hard drive last year, I mislaid his details and have been waiting to see if he joins up here, or on other platforms- so if anyone knows him or can reach out to him it would be nice to have him back. His artwork is exemplorary 8-)

The link has expired for this upload so am going to re- up it again if there is enough interest.- the same goes for "The Rubber Soul LP" which was also a remaster I made from the Disk Americ canadian cd- but alas no artwork.. Sorry I cannot be of more "HELP!" :roll: :roll:
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

I hope there is more interest other than myself
jpa

Post by jpa »

Re-up of both Help! and rubber Soul would certainly be appreciated - thanks in advance!
Rui

Post by Rui »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:39 am :D Hi Guys, Whilst we are on the subject of HELP! remixes/re-masters, and in particular the recent threads concerning Disque Americ EMI Canada cds,
I thought I would share with you my first attempt at remastering the HELP! cd using (EMI Canada C2 46439)(Disque Americ) 1989 original 1965 stereo mixes as the source material. I included 8 addition related songs including "That Means A Lot" and put it up on the zone last year. Art work courtesy of Leisky ( if anyone knows how to contact him it would be great to see him here as his publishing skills are excellent. Anyway enjoy the music 8-)
Hope this link works !!!

hxxps://gofile.io/d/ThUvlC
Possible Re-upload? Thank You! ^v^
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

Rui wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:45 am
fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:39 am :D Hi Guys, Whilst we are on the subject of HELP! remixes/re-masters, and in particular the recent threads concerning Disque Americ EMI Canada cds,
I thought I would share with you my first attempt at remastering the HELP! cd using (EMI Canada C2 46439)(Disque Americ) 1989 original 1965 stereo mixes as the source material. I included 8 addition related songs including "That Means A Lot" and put it up on the zone last year. Art work courtesy of Leisky ( if anyone knows how to contact him it would be great to see him here as his publishing skills are excellent. Anyway enjoy the music 8-)
Hope this link works !!!

:D Hi Iv'e already re-posted it here under:" HELP! My Canadian Disque Americ re-master cd 2020 plus extras"

Enjoy 8-)
Rui

Post by Rui »

fishbeardsunset wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 am
Rui wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:45 am
Hope this link works !!!

:D Hi Iv'e already re-posted it here under:" HELP! My Canadian Disque Americ re-master cd 2020 plus extras"

Enjoy 8-)
Oooooooooh! Alright! Thank You Very Much! ^v^
Byrdman

Post by Byrdman »

Can someone please repost the Canadian Help? Missed it first time around.

Thanks, much appreciated.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

jpa wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 am Re-up of both Help! and rubber Soul would certainly be appreciated - thanks in advance!
Here's Rubber Soul

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Yves
jpa

Post by jpa »

Thank you!
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

I too would love a repost of the Help Remix. Thank You!!