Japanese Stereo Red Vinyls and other rare pressings

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Venus and Mars

Re: A Hard Day's Night (Japan Red Vinyl Stereo)

Post by Venus and Mars »

I'm looking at buying a direct drive to avoid these speed and belt problems, and I think Technics, the ones from the 90's-2010's are probably the best for me, but here unfortunately it's rare and expensive, Thanks for the recommendation beatlesnyttigt :)
Venus and Mars

Re: A Hard Day's Night (US Monaural)

Post by Venus and Mars »

yymca6 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:14 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:33 pm
Kwai Chang wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:06 pm
You might not know that your A Hard Day's Night is a rare copy. The album jacket was changed early on and I've only seen a couple of them with this cover. This is the first time I've seen one with OBI intact! I believe the With The Beatles album also had a change of album graphics after first pressing. Of the two, AHDN is the hardest to find. Blood red vinyl is also cool. I would like to thank you, for not giving up. You are to be commended on your efforts!
KC
Thank you KC :)

the picture is not my copy, mine is complete but without the Obi (Price) unfortunately, but with lyrics, inner sleeve, I have almost all the first pressings , Meet The Beatles, The Beatles' Second Album, A Hard Day's Night , Beatles For Sale, Beatles N°5 and all the following albums until Let It Be ! and many Apple and Odeon reissue, both blue boxes too...
All these first pressings look VERY interesting. Don't hesitate to share my friend. I'll be away for the next 15 days or so, so if you share in the meantime I might ask for a re-up if you don't mind.
No problem Yves , it's my idea to thanks all the people who share their rare records on the site, and I like it (but it's hard, I'm a bit overly perfectionist maybe)
Venus and Mars

Re: A Hard Day's Night + Beatles For Sale (Japan Red Vinyl Stereo)

Post by Venus and Mars »

The 4th Japanese Album (Stereo)
*Beatles For Sale [OP-7179]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-zjrAg7SKBH

xx=TT

And the 3th Album
*A Hard Day's Night [OP-7123]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-5YCmlGLbid
Attachments
Front + Obi.jpg
Front + Obi.jpg (67.17 KiB) Viewed 751 times
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:26 pm
yymca6 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:14 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:33 pm

Thank you KC :)

the picture is not my copy, mine is complete but without the Obi (Price) unfortunately, but with lyrics, inner sleeve, I have almost all the first pressings , Meet The Beatles, The Beatles' Second Album, A Hard Day's Night , Beatles For Sale, Beatles N°5 and all the following albums until Let It Be ! and many Apple and Odeon reissue, both blue boxes too...
All these first pressings look VERY interesting. Don't hesitate to share my friend. I'll be away for the next 15 days or so, so if you share in the meantime I might ask for a re-up if you don't mind.
No problem Yves , it's my idea to thanks all the people who share their rare records on the site, and I like it (but it's hard, I'm a bit overly perfectionist maybe)
Thanks man!
Yves
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:26 pm No problem Yves , it's my idea to thanks all the people who share their rare records on the site, and I like it (but it's hard, I'm a bit overly perfectionist maybe)
Perfect is good enough!
Thank you, V&M!
KC
Antonio218

Post by Antonio218 »

Many Thanks for your rips Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

For the next ones you will prefer to have the first albums (Mono) or the next ones (N°5 is Mono too)
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:00 pm For the next ones you will prefer to have the first albums (Mono) or the next ones (N°5 is Mono too)
If you could start wit #1 and #2, then continue #5 and so on, that would be nice.

Thanks for sharing these!
Yves
beatlesfanfromsop

Post by beatlesfanfromsop »

David,
Awesome!!
Thanks for posting Beatles For Sale Japan Red Vinyl Stereo.
Mike
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

yymca6 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:26 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:00 pm For the next ones you will prefer to have the first albums (Mono) or the next ones (N°5 is Mono too)
If you could start wit #1 and #2, then continue #5 and so on, that would be nice.

Thanks for sharing these!
Ok, it makes sense
The first pressing of the first Japanese album
*Meet The Beatles [OR-7041] (different tracklisting of American Album)
This album+ Beatles' Second Album and N.5 contain the first UK albums in their totality (in Mono) but with various singles
-hxxps://we.tl/t-SPsRUlo81X
TT=xx
+
The 3th Album
*A Hard Day's Night [OP-7123]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-5YCmlGLbid

And the 4th Album (Stereo)
*Beatles For Sale [OP-7179]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-zjrAg7SKBH
Attachments
Front + Obi.jpg
Front + Obi.jpg (44.99 KiB) Viewed 585 times