Japanese Stereo Red Vinyls and other rare pressings

Fan created remixes and rare variations
yymca6

Re: Meet The Beatles (Mono) + A Hard Day's Night & Beatles For Sale (Japan Red Vinyl Stereo)

Post by yymca6 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:15 pm
yymca6 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:59 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:10 pm Let's go :D
here is the second album called "Second Album" also released in 1964 in Mono only
*The Beatles' Second Album [OR-7058]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-t9ofT2IHCV
Eh eh just in time before I leave!

Thanks David, I really appreciate it.
Holiday?
Bonnes Vacances Yves!
Oui! Cape Cod here we come!
Merci beaucoup!
Yves
jumiman11

Re: Meet The Beatles (Mono) + A Hard Day's Night & Beatles For Sale (Japan Red Vinyl Stereo)

Post by jumiman11 »

HELP!
Could someone send new links to those German albums, the links don't work anymore.
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

Hi,
Didn't have time to finish the rest of the Japanese serie Red Vinyl Stereo
I've almost finished the German "rubber soul" all the others (even MMT and SPLHCB) I'm going to do them again little by little.
I will give you the link for Rubber Soul today (when it's finished)
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

Here is my latest transfer from the German Rubber Soul pressing :

*Rubber Soul (German Stereo)
-hxxps://we.tl/t-wUwyFH3ksN

xx = tt

if you have the first version, it has some problems and was transferred with a defective turntable (speed and other issues) this one should be better
the "pop" on "Run For You Life" (1:07) is on the tape and is not a defect of the vinyl
Attachments
Front.jpg
Front.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 883 times
jumiman11

Post by jumiman11 »

Thank you very much, great.
beatlesfanfromsop

Post by beatlesfanfromsop »

David,
Thanks for posting the upgrade for The Beatles Rubber Soul German Stereo Vinyl.
Mike
macca4ever

Post by macca4ever »

Many thanks David for the japanese releases and also for the new RS version
Chicagofanforever 5+

Post by Chicagofanforever 5+ »

Excellent job on these. Loved the "Meet The Beatles" & "Second Album". Looking forward to "No.5" to finish out those original 3 Japanese mono LP's.
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

Chicagofanforever 5+ wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:51 pm Excellent job on these. Loved the "Meet The Beatles" & "Second Album". Looking forward to "No.5" to finish out those original 3 Japanese mono LP's.
Thanks Chicagofanforever , I hope to finish N°5 this weekend and after Help! for Rubber Soul I don't know if I'll post it, it's the only one for the moment that is not in VG+ or EX condition (surface noise on RS :( )
if you detect any problems (clicks or others) tell me
Normally I burn on cdr and listen on my system to determine if it is successful or not but unfortunately my burner (Nero) put a 'power calibration error' and I can't burn anything anymore and I had to lose a good dozen cdr's ...