Fan created remixes and rare variations
niallquinn

Re: The Quiet Album

Post by niallquinn »

Many thanks LR, goood stuff!
JPM7756

Post by JPM7756 »

I'm surprised people are still buying bootlegs with everything pretty much available for free to download thanks to the very generous collectors.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

JPM7756 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:36 pm I'm surprised people are still buying bootlegs with everything pretty much available for free to download thanks to the very generous collectors.
Some old school collectors buy the Japanese silver discs to have a "real" cd of it.

I don't care about them making money because I have never cared about money. I only care because it makes me look bad.
gaizoku

Post by gaizoku »

Anyone,Please re-upload.
Thank you.
hbalzac

Post by hbalzac »

Lord Reith wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:33 am
JPM7756 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:36 pm I'm surprised people are still buying bootlegs with everything pretty much available for free to download thanks to the very generous collectors.
Some old school collectors buy the Japanese silver discs to have a "real" cd of it.

I don't care about them making money because I have never cared about money. I only care because it makes me look bad.
So that explains the wig.
corchians

Post by corchians »

Yes, please a re-upload for this cool stuff! I have miss it for 1 day :D
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

hbalzac wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:40 am
Lord Reith wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:33 amI only care because it makes me look bad.
So that explains the wig.
Wig? That's no wig. It's the latest thing in nanotechnology: "Smart Hair". Tiny robots burrow into the scalp to titillate tired follicles. None of the pitfalls of a wig, other than needing to charge my head via usb overnight.
WilliamShears
Site Admin

Post by WilliamShears »

LR,
I was able to finally listen to this today and it's really great - thank you for sharing! The Jealous Nature was mind blowing - very well done! The acoustic on NW is very nice too. There's a lot of highlights for me (or maybe "softlights"? :lol: ) !

Back when my kids were babies I put together a mix CD of light/gentle/sleep time Beatles songs to try to brainwash them and this would have been perfect for that purpose. 20 years later though I can confirm my kids are into the Beatles so my poor mans attempt at this was a success anyway :D
Nimbus

Post by Nimbus »

WilliamShears wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:44 pm Back when my kids were babies I put together a mix CD of light/gentle/sleep time Beatles songs to try to brainwash them and this would have been perfect for that purpose. 20 years later though I can confirm my kids are into the Beatles so my poor mans attempt at this was a success anyway :D
:) That brings back memories from many years ago. When my wife was pregnant I would press my headphones on her tummy and play Beatles songs to my future daughter (not too loudly). She has grown up to be a huge music fan with a love of all music, especially the fab four. Her first ever gig was seeing Paul McCartney. I don't know if the headphone experiment was responsible for her music tastes - or the exposure to my record collection in her formative years. Probably a bit of both.
rhino

Post by rhino »

I don't typically listen to The Beatles as a sleep aid but I've made this an exception. Thanks again.