ALL THINGS MUST PASS - George Harrison-"alternative remix"

Fan created remixes and rare variations
fishbeardsunset

ALL THINGS MUST PASS - George Harrison-"alternative remix"

Post by fishbeardsunset »

ALL THINGS MUST PASS – George Harrison - alternative edition - 2021 my remixed version
hxxps://gofile.io/d/UGfuvY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys :D
Having been in recent contact directly with Magoocus 8-) , he has very kindly given his consent for me to upload my “Alternative version of “All Things Must Pass” containing 19 titles (across 24 songs) :P, (albeit some have duplicate additional tracks added, due to minor variations; such as Wah-Wah), but essentially they have all been constructed using his excellent OOPS creations, bar 6 titles from other sources mentioned below

I make no excuses nor apologies, if some of the results may not be “as perfect”- because in many instances I have added back in, the vocals that ironically Magoocus had removed in the first place! and additionally, this project was originally intended solely for my own personal collection !

Nevertheless, the results are interesting and his “OOPS” material gave me the incentive to put these together in the first place.
So, my sincere thanks to him and I hope you will enjoy these, now they have been incorporated into a full album. (meaning, that I have shared a few individual tracks already, on the forum, but not any containing the new OOPS mixes)

Hope you enjoy 8-)

Link to zipped files:
hxxps://gofile.io/d/UGfuvY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source material used:
“All Things Must OOPS “ files created and produced by Magoocus - Version1 uploaded Tue Aug 17, 2021 (used both paired files in the remixes
“OHYESHIMAGEN” a collection of mostly “dry” recordings and overdubs/outtakes from various sources compiled by “Kevin 211”
ATMP George Harrison 2010 the web version release (and converted to 16 bit)
All THINGS MUST PASS – alternative edition 2021 remixed
1. I'd Have You Anytime new remix from OOPS files and added 2010 vocal track
1. I'd Have You Anytime new alternative mix mixed entirely from my own 5.1 new audio files
2. My Sweet Lord new remix from OOPs files and separate 2010 vocal
2. My Sweet Lord using OOPS files, plus separate bass, and 2010 vocals (then normalised)
3. Wah Wah new remix - new “piano version” taken from OOPS files and separate vocals & Normalised
3. Wah Wah (guitar version) new remixed version from OOPS files plus separate vocal
3. Wah Wah (remixed solely from 5.1 files)
4. Isn't It A Pity - (Version1) new remix remixed purely from OOPS files
5. What Is Life - new remix from OOPS files and separate vocal track and Normalised
6. If Not For You - new remix from OOPS files and 2010 vocal track
7. From Behind That Locked Door- new remix purely from OOPS files
8. Let It Down new remix from Vol 2 Disk 2 (2-01 and 2-10) overdubs from OHYESHIMAGEN and separate vocal track added in
9. Run of the Mill Take - remix from Take 2-04 and 2-12 overdubs Vol 2 Disk 2 of OHYESHIMAGEN
10. Beware Of Darkness- new remix OOPS plus 2_09 track [Orchestra Overdub] from OHYESHIMAGEN
11. Apple Scruffs [Take 18 ) new edited version with overdubs taken from OHYESHIMAGEN (note there are “volume” discrepancies in this track, which I intend to redo!) :roll: :roll: :roll:
12. Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll) new remix from OOPS files and 2010 vocals
13. Awaiting On You All - new remix taken from OHYESHIMAGEN Track 2-11 horns overdubs & separate vocal (Note: there is a very slight light glitch at 2.34) (new version updated 17-9-21) This version differs from the one uploaded to Beatlegdb 16-9-21 (much better balance on horns overdubs and vocals) :roll:
14. All Things Must Pass (version 1) new remix from OOPS files and 2010 vocals
15. I Dig Love remix new remix from OOPS files and 2010 vocal track
16. Art of Dying - from The Complete Archives Vol 2 OYESHIMAGEN Disk 2 (track 2-13) with horn overdubs and separate drums and vocals (new version updated 17-9-21) This version differs from the one uploaded to Beatlegdb 10-9-21 with better balance on horns overdubs and vocals :roll:
17. Isn't It A Pity (Version 2) new remix purely from OOPS files
18. Hear Me Lord - new remix from OOPS files and 2010 vocals

Additional track:
19. I Live For You (studio demo) - new remaster 17-9-21 from OYESIMAGEN Disk 1 (1_05) remastered with EQ added
Much2Much

Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS - George Harrison-"alternative remix"

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you for this FBS, it will be interesting to hear the results of your hard work :)
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Thank You!!
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

Yes , Thank You for posting this . I kept what i wanted to hear . Great Post .
Notecnirp

Post by Notecnirp »

Good day!

May i request this one to be re uploaded please.
Thank you and more remix to come! 🙂
MrP

Post by MrP »

All Things Must Pass (Final Mix 2021) [ Magoocus]
https://dereferer.me/?ohZBdW6Kbnv-Pl8oA ... 63NvRKEA4K
Notecnirp

Post by Notecnirp »

MrP wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:43 am All Things Must Pass (Final Mix 2021) [ Magoocus]
https://dereferer.me/?ohZBdW6Kbnv-Pl8oA ... 63NvRKEA4K
Thank you MrP! You man are fab!
fishbeardsunset

:D My Thanks also to Mr P, for re-upping this one. Just one thing I would mention that for those of you that use "Foobar" as your player if you select all the files and go into Properties and highlight "Replaygain" you will notice that the majority of files have had a "track gain" applied This was because I burn most of my stuff to cd and this method keeps the volume of the tracks the same (sometime it works very well other times not so, depends on your cd player) but anyway the "replaygain" properties can be removed if you find some volume fluctuations through headphones. Alternatively there is a drop down box within Foobar and you can click on that to deselect the "gain"(Hope that makes sense!)

ENJOY 8-)
WoodLennon

Post by WoodLennon »

Your remix of Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp is so beautiful, thanks for making this
Last edited by WoodLennon on Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
fishbeardsunset

WoodLennon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:42 pm Your remix of Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp is beautiful, thanks for making this
Nice of you to say so :D :D