rhino

Re: GH - All Things Must Oops

Post by rhino »

Much appreciated. Thanks !!!
magoocus

Post by magoocus »

An additional disc:

link: hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1nom_M38YUIyPY5Pdb2IS8kTx-MhXyi4f/view?usp=sharing

All Oopses Must Pass

These tracks are all different from the other set. Many of them remove or reduce the backing on the C channel to try to get a more isolated or clearly heard lead vocal.

All processing was done at 24-192.

01 I'd Have You Any Time - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to reduce or remove the backing.
02 My Sweet Lord - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to reduce or remove the backing.
03 Wah Wah - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to reduce or remove the backing.
04 Isn't It A Pity - oops of front channels with C channel at -5dbs removes most of lv and lg from the front channels.
05 What Is Life - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to reduce or remove the backing.
06 If Not For You - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to reduce or remove the backing.
07 Behind That Locked Door - front channels oopsed with C at -6dbs removes the lead vocal and acoustic guitar. Backing vocals are better here than in the other track.
08 Let It Down - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to reduce or remove the backing.
09 Run Of The Mill - front channels folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel only succeeded in removing the drums and possibly some of the other backing.
10 Beware Of Darkness - front channels folded to mono and oopsed with C channel removes a bit of the background. Not much different.
11 Apple Scruffs - this one uses a mono fold of the rear channels and subtracts from the C channel at -15dbs to remove the hint of backing vocals and most of the guitar solo, cleaning up the vocal track a bit.
12 Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp [Let It Roll] - another one where an oops with a mono fold of the rear channels removes most of the background from the C channel vocal track.
13 Awaiting On You All - first the rear channel overlap (guitars) was removed from the front channels with an oops, the result then being subtracted from the C channel to remove much of the backing, resulting in a cleaner vocal track.
14 All Things Must Pass - Same as the previous track, rear channel overlap was removed from the front channels which were then folded to mono and subtracted from the C channel to produce a cleaner vocal track.
15 I Dig Love - the right surround channel after oopsing out the C channel overlap.
16 Art Of Dying - rear channels overlap removed from the front channels which was then subtracted from the C channel for a cleaner vocal track.
17 Isn't It A Pity v2 - rear channels with the front channel overlap removed
18 Hear Me Lord - C channel subtracted from the rear channels at -15dbs to remove the lead vocal.
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

Thank You for sharing " Ooops # Two " with us . I kept the ones i wanted and they sound very good . Thanks Again .
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Thank You!!
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Thank you very much, Magoocus! :)
Ale.
beatlesondvd

Post by beatlesondvd »

Very nice, thank you!
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you very much - Great to find a second set - I'd have them any time ....
Gilbeatle

Post by Gilbeatle »

Thank you very much for these cds !!!!!!
allan

Post by allan »

Beautiful work. Thank you.
magoocus

Post by magoocus »

3 separate harmonies for My Sweet Lord, from the front channels of the 5.1:

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/17YL8HdI4IBW8Ve0_itU-TNZ1RmDvotZY/view?usp=sharing