The Beatles Complete Get Back Sessions (DVD/mp4)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
James_Creek

Re: The Beatles Complete Get Back Sessions (DVD/mp4)

Post by James_Creek »

this set looked familiar, so I went and searched thru the external hard drive and found it. The set had the Saville Row DVD 1, Saville Row DVD 2 & The Beatles at Twickenham 1969 v4 update. All in mp4. Downloaded the Beatles Twickenham 1969 and artwork to make it complete. Thank you for the hard work and making so much Beatles stuff for downloads, gonna have to buy another hard drive for Beatles storage.
'to be alive ~ is undo your belt and look for trouble!'
jackb

Post by jackb »

These videos are great. The amount of work that went into them is incredible. But I've been unable to download Savile Row2. It's been well over 24 hours since I downloaded Savile Row1, but I keep getting the message that I've exceeded the MEGA limit for free download (or a message to that effect). Any advice on what I should do?

Jack
unwantedman

Post by unwantedman »

jackb wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:26 am These videos are great. The amount of work that went into them is incredible. But I've been unable to download Savile Row2. It's been well over 24 hours since I downloaded Savile Row1, but I keep getting the message that I've exceeded the MEGA limit for free download (or a message to that effect). Any advice on what I should do?

Jack
if you scroll down in the window about buying something there is a download button, and that got my download started, but it stopped at 81% because i exceeded by limit. bummer.
Elmore James ain't got nothin' on this baby.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

jackb wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:26 am These videos are great. The amount of work that went into them is incredible. But I've been unable to download Savile Row2. It's been well over 24 hours since I downloaded Savile Row1, but I keep getting the message that I've exceeded the MEGA limit for free download (or a message to that effect). Any advice on what I should do?

Jack
Try the alternate OneDrive link :)
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
jackb

Post by jackb »

I'm not sure where the alternate onedrive link is. Guidance anyone?

Jack
jackb

Post by jackb »

AdamBound,

I think I got it. Sometimes I'm slow to figure things out.

Jack
jackb

Post by jackb »

These videos are amazing. (in my opinion) Everyone should download a copy. Will there be a new version after the release of Peter Jackson's film?

Jack
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

jackb wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:05 pm These videos are amazing. (in my opinion) Everyone should download a copy. Will there be a new version after the release of Peter Jackson's film?

Jack
Of course! Stay tuned :)
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

Adam, I can barely express my gratitude. I had known that much footage was about, but was nowhere near gathering it all. Thanks so much -- it's keeping my appetite well and truly whetted as I wait for the new documentary -- but much of it I imagine will already be here!
C90

Post by C90 »

Hi AdamBound, just checking I have all of your (marvellous) handiwork which I see is now divided into two large Savile Row files and a Twickenham file.

I have a set of mp4 files downloaded during December 2020 and January 2021, one for each date filmed at Savile Row (January 21 1969, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 31);
'Rooftop Concert + images' (45' 15");
Rooftop Concert' (25' 24");
and 'Twickenham V.3' (1hr 25' 00")

I quite like having the Savile Row footage separated into single days. Do I need to download the two DVD files? is there any extra footage there?