The Beatles Complete Get Back Sessions (DVD/mp4)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Yellowsubmarine

Re: The Beatles Complete Get Back Sessions (DVD/mp4)

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

Thanks a lot for your hard work!!!

I highly appreciate it!
Gilbeatle

Post by Gilbeatle »

I'm waiting for you to put your projects on Mega, because unfortunately I can't download them from one drive.
Always shows the following messages:
This item might not exist or is no longer available.
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.
Thank you very much !!!!
ashwom1

Post by ashwom1 »

Gilbeatle wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:12 pm I'm waiting for you to put your projects on Mega, because unfortunately I can't download them from one drive.
Always shows the following messages:
This item might not exist or is no longer available.
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.
Thank you very much !!!!
He will repost it on Thursday. He is away for a few days :)
ennolenno

Post by ennolenno »

AdamBound wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:41 pm Hi everyone, this is a project I have been working on for a while, and I think I’m finally done until August (when Get Back comes out). I collected every available source, compiled them together, and properly synced and re-assembled everything to be as accurate as possible.
Adam, this is wonderful.
Well, after a few jobs done and while I was a student 18+ years ago, I already was in my mid 20s when I was studying.
I remember the small flat I've had during this time, and the PC with slooooow internet connection.
And somewhere I found a guy selling CD-R's with unreleased Beatles footage from '69. So I grabbed my little money as a student,
got to the bank, exchanged to US $, and sent it in an envelope to the guy from the internet.
And a few weeks later I got the CD-R's. Watched them on my PC and noticed, they're not in sync! Well, ok, I have the picture, and the sound.
-------------------
Now I'm able to download (your) stuff so easily. Thank you very much, Adam.
James_Creek

Post by James_Creek »

must be a l-o-o-o-ng lineup for these sets, managed to get two. might as well wait for Thursday.
'to be alive ~ is undo your belt and look for trouble!'
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

I totally forgot how annoying Onedrive can be!
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Steve J

Post by Steve J »

AdamBound wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:51 am I totally forgot how annoying Onedrive can be!
Just a couple of thoughts. On BZ people generally had the fewest problens with Google Drive, but had slight difficulties with Mega. In particular, Mega has a 5Gb daily download limit for free users.

For large files on Mega, and elsewhere, it is a good idea to split them into smaller chunks - Lord Reith uses 7-Zip to do this. This is a free program and is ideal for that purpose. Simply put the large MP4 file into 7-Zip, and save it as say 1Gb chunks. These have extensions .001, .002 etc. Once all the chunks are downloaded, the recipient simply has to load the .001 file into 7-Zip and extract it (all the other parts are loaded automatically behind the scenes). This helps get around the problems of slow line speeds, internet dropouts, or download being stopped because the daily limit has been exceeded.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

I understand, sadly Mega and Onedrive are my only options because I only have 15GB on Google Drive, but I have 1TB on OneDrive and 400GB on Mega 😕
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Steve J

Post by Steve J »

AdamBound wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:42 pm I understand, sadly Mega and Onedrive are my only options because I only have 15GB on Google Drive, but I have 1TB on OneDrive and 400GB on Mega 😕
I remember when Seederman was doing his collection on BZ, someone explained to him how to set up multiple (free) Google accounts. In this way he got all the spece he needed, and by splitting the files as I suggested above, everyone found them easy to download.
MrMurphMcgee

Post by MrMurphMcgee »

Mega is well worth the investment. Their apps are decent and they're affordable.