Paul McCartney Live in the New World June 15, 1993 Charlotte, North Carolina (VHS > DVD)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
khundalini

Re: Paul McCartney Live in the New World June 15, 1993 Charlotte, North Carolina (VHS > DVD)

Post by khundalini »

cliftdean74 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:12 pm
If you find the picture quality of this recording good enough to work on the sound I can re-transfer the tape and cut out the commercials. That will also allow me to transfer at a higher quality because it will be under 90 minutes. Let me know.
Two cut out the commercials is no problem. Consider remastering or replacing the audio.

PS: cliftdean74's download doesn't work.

I also notice that the FOX transmission is identical to the version on MCDVD 016. Since the sound is excellent here, I recommend refraining from a new edit.
alphabeatles

Re: Paul McCartney Live in the New World June 15, 1993 Charlotte, North Carolina (VHS > DVD)

Post by alphabeatles »

cliftdean74 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:12 pm
khundalini wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:57 pm I see there are at least two bootleg videos. One from MCCD and one here:
https://steady-storm.com/de/products/pa ... he-beatles

First of all, it makes no sense to create another one. I'll first compare the picture quality of MCCD to FOX video to see if it's even worth working with.
If you find the picture quality of this recording good enough to work on the sound I can re-transfer the tape and cut out the commercials. That will also allow me to transfer at a higher quality because it will be under 90 minutes. Let me know.
Sure, let's make a definitive version! As with any of these captures, sometimes we can match the best video with the best audio to make something otherwise not available. Of course we should compare to existing boots first... ;-)
astronaut

Post by astronaut »

thanks for sharing! great stuff from the 90s
petgabor

Post by petgabor »

Remastered version: hxxps://we.tl/t-K2U2d7wLmj

beatlesmuzeum.hu