The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
simond9X

Re: Complete Get Back Sessions Video Project

Post by simond9X »

Wow! Can't wait.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

Thank you everyone, the final product should end up being around 10 hours in total! :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
I Am The Walrus

Post by I Am The Walrus »

Fantastic job, thank you very much.
danrevella

Post by danrevella »

IMO, this is the best beatle project in the world!!
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

Really great job guys! I see you used the small bits from the book trailer, Macca's concert footage, etc. Question though, I can't locate my VHS copy of the ABC TV broadcast of The Beatles Celebration, but it seemed like they broadcast parts of an upgrade footage of I Me Mine, it looked so good, but I'm just going by memory.. and that broadcast was 22 years ago (I think). Are you going to colourize the outtakes, or just leave as is? One last thing, did anyone locate the HD transfer of the animated "Two Of Us" promo? Not sure if that would be used at all. Again, amazing job by all!
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

zappaf78 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:08 am Really great job guys! I see you used the small bits from the book trailer, Macca's concert footage, etc. Question though, I can't locate my VHS copy of the ABC TV broadcast of The Beatles Celebration, but it seemed like they broadcast parts of an upgrade footage of I Me Mine, it looked so good, but I'm just going by memory.. and that broadcast was 22 years ago (I think). Are you going to colourize the outtakes, or just leave as is? One last thing, did anyone locate the HD transfer of the animated "Two Of Us" promo? Not sure if that would be used at all. Again, amazing job by all!
Hey, thanks! We will definitely have to look into that Beatles Celebration film, since upgrades of the I Me Mine sequence would especially be nice. We're planning on keeping the outtakes in black & white since it's very hard since it's very hard to get a perfect result with colorizations, and we want to stay "true" to the material. Sadly we haven't found an HD version of that Two of Us promo (not sure if it exists!) but yes we ARE using everything new from that promo, expect a lot of that source on the 31st especially! :D
zappaf78

Post by zappaf78 »

Glad to see it being used. That animated promo was heavily broadcast in Canadian TV (Much Music station). This is great to see the Get Back outtakes fully being collected together. I know it's too much to do rotoscope to remove the titles that was put in by P.Jackson's team. I guess the other question will be, are you all using the John and Yoko CBC interview for this project? Hopefully MCP or anyone who has an alternate tape dub can retransfer that interview. Fox TV somehow has the whole unedited film. CBC would have rebroadcast that interview in 2004/5 if they had it. They did rebroadcast the Toronto '65 visit - sadly I didn't have a working VCR at the time, they aired unbootlegged portion of an interview. Oh yes, don't forget that hidden Get Back alternate edit promo in the Rockband game.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

zappaf78 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:38 am Glad to see it being used. That animated promo was heavily broadcast in Canadian TV (Much Music station). This is great to see the Get Back outtakes fully being collected together. I know it's too much to do rotoscope to remove the titles that was put in by P.Jackson's team. I guess the other question will be, are you all using the John and Yoko CBC interview for this project? Hopefully MCP or anyone who has an alternate tape dub can retransfer that interview. Fox TV somehow has the whole unedited film. CBC would have rebroadcast that interview in 2004/5 if they had it. They did rebroadcast the Toronto '65 visit - sadly I didn't have a working VCR at the time, they aired unbootlegged portion of an interview. Oh yes, don't forget that hidden Get Back alternate edit promo in the Rockband game.
We’re still thinking of a way to use the Two Junkies interview, I think we’ll have it as a separate/ bonus file from the 14th as its hard to implement both together. I know FAB has some extra scenes of that including a clapboard? Also there are those upgrade clips from Imagine which we will merge in. That Rock Band promo has some good extended scenes!
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

A new teaser is coming soon….. :)
moptophugger

Post by moptophugger »

:shock: