The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers - Beatles4you / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Beatles4you

Re: The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers - Beatles4you / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

Post by Beatles4you »

SAY IT 1000 TIMES .. YOU STOLEN MY JOB LIKE THE JAPANESE DO

CARE ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL MEDIA WITH YOUR WORK BUT NOT WITH MINE
harrythebannister

Re: The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers - Beatles4you / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

Post by harrythebannister »

No disrespect but can’t you two fight this out privately?
This is tedious...hopefully a moderator can put an end to it.
AnteroBoots

Post by AnteroBoots »

harrythebannister wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:31 pm No disrespect but can’t you two fight this out privately?
This is tedious...hopefully a moderator can put an end to it.
You are right! My apologies! I won’t respond anymore to this kid/guy?
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com
Beatles4you

Post by Beatles4you »

I AM A KID/GUY BUT YOU ARE A THIEF LIKE THE JAPANESE
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

Could we please not do this? If I wanted fighting I would go check out the comments on my local news' Facebook posts.

Obviously neither of you are going to change your minds, so let's agree that everybody sucks and move on. :)
MorseMoose

Post by MorseMoose »

Beatles4you wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:27 pm SAY IT 1000 TIMES .. YOU STOLEN MY JOB LIKE THE JAPANESE DO

Uhh... where do the Japanese come into this? Where do politics come into this? And, finally, couldn't you get banned by a mod for racism? If you're going to argue with someone, please don't bring racist remarks into it. Especially on a public forum.

As for the argument at hand, I think it's perfectly fine because AnteroBoots gave you full credit. I understand if you want it taken down, but you don't have to be aggressive about it.
MorseMoose

Post by MorseMoose »

bobzilla wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:53 pm Obviously neither of you are going to change your minds, so let's agree that everybody sucks and move on. :)
Yes, this sounds like a good idea.
Beatles4you

Post by Beatles4you »

MorseMoose wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:56 pm
Beatles4you wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:27 pm SAY IT 1000 TIMES .. YOU STOLEN MY JOB LIKE THE JAPANESE DO

Uhh... where do the Japanese come into this? Where do politics come into this? And, finally, couldn't you get banned by a mod for racism? If you're going to argue with someone, please don't bring racist remarks into it. Especially on a public forum.

As for the argument at hand, I think it's perfectly fine because AnteroBoots gave you full credit. I understand if you want it taken down, but you don't have to be aggressive about it.

JAPANESE = www.discjapan.com in case you do not know 8-)
MorseMoose

Post by MorseMoose »

Beatles4you wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:11 pm
MorseMoose wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:56 pm

JAPANESE = www.discjapan.com in case you do not know 8-)
Oh, ok. Disregard that comment then!
notdixon

Post by notdixon »

....it's going well........