The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers - Beatles4you / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
AnteroBoots

Re: The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

Post by AnteroBoots »

I will upload fixed menu version and update the original post. also it will be an ISO file ready to be BURN into a BD25.
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com
Beatles4you

Re: The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers - Beatles4you / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

Post by Beatles4you »

I NEVER AUTHORIZED OR GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO ANY BLU-RAY OR DVD FROM MY JOB

MAKE YOUR OWN PROJECT AND DO NOT STEAL THE OTHERS... THEN DO ANY BR OR DVD YOU WANT

IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF CREDITS ... IT'S A QUESTION OF RESPECT THE OTHERS WORKS

YOU ARE A TRADER STAFF, SO I DO NOT GIVE YOU ANY PERMISSION TO TRADE MY JOB

SO PLEASE TAKE OFF FROM THIS PLACE AND THE TRADE SITE YOUR BLU-RAY WHICH IS MY WORK
Last edited by Beatles4you on Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20YearsAgo

Re: The Beatles - Live At Shea Stadium (Golden Slumbers - Beatles4you / Animal Projects) Blu-Ray

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Beatles4you wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:04 am I NEVER AUTHORIZED OR GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO ANY BLU-RAY OR DVD FROM MY JOB

MAKE YOUR OWN PROJECT AND DO NOT STEAL THE OTHERS... THEN DO ANY BR OR DVD YOU WANT

So... Beatles4you... did anyone from Apple or the Beatles or NEMS Enterprises or Subafilms or Ed Sullivan Productions (the original Shea film producers) give you permission to steal or remaster their work? It's a matter of respect, isn't it, to ask for permission. Or so you say.

We all appreciate the work you've done on this, mind you. You invested considerable time in remastering this project. Thank you.

But people on these boards (and in the greater beatleg community) are constantly remixing/remastering material that they've... um... "borrowed" from others. No doubt you, um, "borrowed" the source material from some source (legit or otherwise) to produce your production. I've seen many other cases on these boards were Person X shares something that someone then tweaks in some way or another. It happens.
AnteroBoots

Post by AnteroBoots »

20YearsAgo wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:01 pm
Beatles4you wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:04 am I NEVER AUTHORIZED OR GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO ANY BLU-RAY OR DVD FROM MY JOB

So... Beatles4you... did anyone from Apple or the Beatles or NEMS Enterprises or Subafilms or Ed Sullivan Productions (the original Shea film producers) give you permission to steal or remaster their work? It's a matter of respect, isn't it, to ask for permission. Or so you say.

We all appreciate the work you've done on this, mind you. You invested considerable time in remastering this project. Thank you.

But people on these boards (and in the greater beatleg community) are constantly remixing/remastering material that they've... um... "borrowed" from others. No doubt you, um, "borrowed" the source material from some source (legit or otherwise) to produce your production. I've seen many other cases on these boards were Person X shares something that someone then tweaks in some way or another. It happens.
Exactly! I don't understand your reaction beatles4you! you are NOT the owner of the footage, this is just an authored DISC with full credits to you for mixing it! there's people like me who cares about physical media and I don't want them to pay any penny for this disc. it's free to them so stop calling me out for something you don't own, like I said I always credited you and here's your lossless mixing in authored BD. sorry but I won't remove anything!
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com
AnteroBoots

Post by AnteroBoots »

First post updated with fixed menu an ISO file ready to burn to BD25
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com
AnteroBoots

Post by AnteroBoots »

by the way....beatles4you! do you know that your work is being commercially bootleged as we discuss here?, do you have anything to do with it?, I don't think so right?... well direct your energy to the bad people actually doing it....right?, not to fans working to fans!

check this one:
hxxps://www.discjapan.com/product/beatl ... 022cd-dvd/

uhmm....
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com
Beatles4you

Post by Beatles4you »

Last edited by Beatles4you on Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnteroBoots

Post by AnteroBoots »

nobody stole anything ok! .. stop THAT! stop being somewhat childish about this! please!
also your version IS NOT A BD! not even a DVD disc! , also what about the commercially bootleg? do you know anything about that?
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com
Beatles4you

Post by Beatles4you »

YOU STOLEN MY JOB LIKE THE JAPANESE DO
AnteroBoots

Post by AnteroBoots »

say it 1000 times! and still not true!... the japanese? well they are making money with or without your knowledge!, I'm just sharing an authored disc for free. something you did not care to produce... well I care about physical media!... for FREE!

sorry you still can't comprehend this!, so i don't know you... or your age! (cause all the capital and reactions)... but I wish you the best.
Trading Site:
www.anteroboots.com