Can't Buy Me Love (Melbourne) Test Colourisation

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
mudcrab

Can't Buy Me Love (Melbourne) Test Colourisation

Post by mudcrab »

Been playing around with this colourisation caper for quite a while now, steep learning curve, and endless frustration and heartache :D

Here is how far I am along so far, yep it's ok sometimes, not bad at all in places, but still got a way to go.
Captain_Kidd

Re: Can't Buy Me Love (Melbourne) Test Colourisation

Post by Captain_Kidd »

Good on yer, I really enjoyed watching this clip. Keep up the good work!

I've heard accounts of two people who were at this concert, family friends.. it brings the event that much closer when you hear someone talk about it first hand, even all these years later.
mudcrab

Post by mudcrab »

Captain_Kidd wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:01 pm Good on yer, I really enjoyed watching this clip. Keep up the good work!

I've heard accounts of two people who were at this concert, family friends.. it brings the event that much closer when you hear someone talk about it first hand, even all these years later.
Cheers, yes it would have been rather special to be there 8-) , I may try and do the entire thing, once I work out a few problems.
Captain_Kidd

Post by Captain_Kidd »

I'd imagine a major, major challenge would be to colourise the crowd. Keep at it!
mudcrab

Post by mudcrab »

Captain_Kidd wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:24 pm I'd imagine a major, major challenge would be to colourise the crowd. Keep at it!
If someone moves, if someone doesn't move, if a camera flash goes off, if the camera angle changes, if someone moves and the shadow changes....... its all fun :lol: