Let It Be (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (SGT) (4 DVD)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Mrbeatleg

Let It Be (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (SGT) (4 DVD)

Post by Mrbeatleg »

ok, by request here is DVD 1 of the Let It Be (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (SGT) set. This is not my rip and I don't remember where I got this from, probably from the old BLZ (may it R.I.P.)

I am posting 1 DVD per day

thanks to the original uploader

Here's DVD 1 of 4 drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BDRE9uuaSBWlVafRI1I7M35bfeJ5W5Wk?usp=sharing

Here's DVD 2 of 4 drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hVL532_aGWuDpcxeVab5s1Dl40pYRF5B?usp=sharing

Here's DVD 3 of 4 drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Qe5wJTQhAiycTUzsFh9DqxKiPKBZKwWW?usp=sharing

Here's DVD 4 of 4 drive.google.com/drive/folders/11nPc190ogHd1eM-RSk2nEvwBGreW08qZ?usp=sharing
Attachments
23689733902_6f7dbd14a8_b.jpg
23689733902_6f7dbd14a8_b.jpg (162.61 KiB) Viewed 5037 times
Last edited by Mrbeatleg on Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
beatlefan99

Re: Let It Be (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (SGT) (4 DVD)

Post by beatlefan99 »

Thank you so much for this
joguema

Post by joguema »

Thank you very much!
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Be careful when you unzip the downloaded files.
You must unzip all 4 parts individually and merge all files in the Video_TS folder.

Usually just unzipping part 1 does the job, but not this time.

Thanks for the upload!
Yves
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Thank you very much, Mrbeatleg and wonderful to see you again! I was wondering why you posted this in "Beatlegs" instead of "Beatles Video"? Also, I'm looking forward to future volumes. Thanks again.

EDIT: I found more info on this set on Discogs (How I miss the BZ database...):
https://www.discogs.com/The-Beatles-Let ... e/13926618

There are 4 different versions of the film on this 4 DVD set not including the German print or the New Blue Soap versions which makes 6 different versions out there. I own the VHS from the early 80's which is probably the 4th version on this set. Even though I am experiencing some redundancy I am happily downloading. Should I be concerned for my own safety?
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
Rui

Post by Rui »

dumbchops wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:32 pm Thank you very much, Mrbeatleg and wonderful to see you again! I was wondering why you posted this in "Beatlegs" instead of "Beatles Video"? Also, I'm looking forward to future volumes. Thanks again.

There are 4 different versions of the film on this 4 DVD set not including the German print or the New Blue Soap versions which makes 6 different versions out there. I own the VHS from the early 80's which is probably the 4th version on this set. Even though I am experiencing some redundancy I am happily downloading. Should I be concerned for my own safety?
There Are 15 Versions Out There (14 Versions + Your NBS LIB Film Versions) ^v^
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Rui wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:05 am
dumbchops wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:32 pm Thank you very much, Mrbeatleg and wonderful to see you again! I was wondering why you posted this in "Beatlegs" instead of "Beatles Video"? Also, I'm looking forward to future volumes. Thanks again.

If I had all 15 of them I would sync them all together split-screen style for an unusual experience. :D
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
Rui

Post by Rui »

dumbchops wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:22 am
Rui wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:05 am

If I had all 15 of them I would sync them all together split-screen style for an unusual experience. :D
That Would Be Cool! :)
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

DVD 2 of 4 is now posted.

And yea you're right I should have posted this in the videos section. sorry 'bout that.